Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start things off Owace, Darrell and Me put his coilovers on today. It was a long trial and error process we also got the Ingalls camber kit installed too. Keep in mind this was our first time doing a coilover setup and it took us about a good 5 1/2 hours because we worked at pace and didn't rush anything and also Owace's car was toying with us throughout the night but overall it wasn't a bad process and can't wait till mine com in so I can do it all over again. Here are a few pics not many of the car afterwards cause we finished at around 1:30am so yeah no daylight but will post some up when we goto OC Car Show.

BEFORE

·
Registered
303 Posts
they are awesome, had them on my maxima and imo better than teins. How much do they run for the accord? I remember getting them from a group deal for around 1200 shipped. Looks great on the 7th gen! could be the way i go.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
OwAce, did you have a drop before? whats the difference between the old drop and the D2's if so?

how much?

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
Deepa said:
hows the ride compared to your old set-up? compared to stock?
wondering how the ride feels.

is ride height adjustable? is dampening adjustable?

what are the spring rates?

THANKS =)

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
lol well first things first the before pic is a photochop of my car, so it isnt that lowered in the first pic (with the fence in the background).

the drop is now 1 finger gap all the way around. before the drop i could put my fist into the wheel gap.

the car rides a little stiff. i think though what i am going to do is adjust the damping another 1/4 turn down from full stiff.

i think also my spring rates are high 13:9 vs the 8:6 i requested.

in anycase ill let you guys know more once ive ridden on them more.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
omg you might have, i was hauling ass (w/o getting noticed by cops) to get to currys automotive to get my alignment done.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts

I like this pic. Retake this pic since it's lowered. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts