Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pdf/doc version of a 2000 accord owner's manual? I lost mine and can't seem to find it. Also does anyone know why my fuel light stays on even though the gas tank is full? Any help is appreciated. The owners' manual can be sent to [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a PDF version of our owner’s manual. I do know that you can order one from Honda though.

·
Unregistered User
459 Posts
ap3e5400 said:
Does anyone have a pdf/doc version of a 2000 accord owner's manual? I lost mine and can't seem to find it. Also does anyone know why my fuel light stays on even though the gas tank is full? Any help is appreciated. The owners' manual can be sent to [email protected]
Thanks
Just sign up for Honda's Owner Link. They'll have the manual for you. It's free. I have the 2002 manual in pdf format if that's of any use for you.

·
Registered
647 Posts
if your fuel light stays on, it could be a short in the electrical system or a sign that your fuel pump is going.

is your fuel guage still accurate

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mike_d said:
if your fuel light stays on, it could be a short in the electrical system or a sign that your fuel pump is going.

is your fuel guage still accurate
Yeah, the fuel gauge still works fine, but only the fuel light stays on even when full.

·
Registered
647 Posts
ap3e5400 said:
Yeah, the fuel gauge still works fine, but only the fuel light stays on even when full.
i dotn know for sure but i would bet it is the fuel pump, but i dont think it will go out instantly or anything, it wil take a long time. i could be wrong though, maybe try to find some fuse or reset the ecu or unhook the battery, you never know that might fix it to

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
atanarus said:
Just sign up for Honda's Owner Link. They'll have the manual for you. It's free. I have the 2002 manual in pdf format if that's of any use for you.
There is one? All I get under my account is a webpage that shows me how to order a manual. Maybe they started doing it for 2000+ models :gotme: .

·
Unregistered User
459 Posts
Plumaccordcoupe said:
There is one? All I get under my account is a webpage that shows me how to order a manual. Maybe they started doing it for 2000+ models :gotme: .
Yup. Under the "Owner's Manual" section, there is a link that says "View or download". But I think you're right. They only have 2001Accord.pdf and 2002Accord.pdf. That sucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts