Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to part out the Accord to move onto a new car for 2011. Tons of things from car to sell. Here is the first thread of stuff to sell. All the parts came right off of car, so slightly dirty, but nothing is damaged. Everything is in good working condition. Just needs a slight degrease.

P2R Custom 4 Inch Intake Tube
SOLD

07 TL-S Camshafts
SOLD

Progress Rear Sway Bar
SOLD

Rear Big Brake Kit
This is a 12.2 inch rotor i believe. Uses stock calipers. For sure fits 98-02 Accord V6. Not sure what else if fits.
Asking $205 Shipped

Front Big Brake Kit
SOLD

Ported Runners
SOLD

Bored J32A2 Throttle Body
SOLD

P2R Throttle Body Spacer
SOLD

MDX Intake Manifold Velocity Stacks
SOLD

Ported J32A2 Intake Manifold
SOLD

P2R Power Plenums. This is a custom set of plenums. They weight about 1 pound lighter than our stand plenums.
SOLD

Automatic 1999 Acura TL ECU with immobolizer removed
$120 Shipped

2006 TL Clutch Slave Cylinder. Check valve removed.
SOLD

2006 TL Starter with Gold Reflective Heat Tape
SOLD

Braille 11.5 Carbon Fiber Battery
$145 Shipped

Brand New Braille 11.5 Battery
SOLD

Set of 6 J37 Rods from Acura MDX (Brand New)
Honda no longer sells these rods.
$225 Shipped

2 Enkei RPF1 wheels 17 x 8.5. Comes with Toyo 888 tires, but they are pretty low already.
$345 Shipped

98-02 Accord Coupe Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood. Hood is in great condition; however it is painted. This part is local pickup only.
$300 Local Pickup ONly. (South Florida)

J32A2 Wrinkle Red Valve Covers
Minor scratches in areas you should not see when on vehicle
$85 Shipped

GoPro Wide Angle Camera
SOLD

ARP Head Studs Brand New
Fits 90% of J Series Engines
$275 Shipped

Brand New ARP Rod Bolts
Fits most J Series Engines. You wont find these anywhere. ARP does not even offer these at the moment.
$250 Shipped

Axles. These were a spare set.
$75 Shipped. Should fit 99-02 Accord V6 , 99-03 TL & 01-03 CL

Boomslang VAFC2 Extension Harness (Brand New)
$100 Shipped

Coils off of J32A2 Engines
$20 Shipped each

Stock Fuel Psi Regulator
$24 Shipped

Custom Set of CP Pistons for J35 Engine
Can be used in a J32A2 with J35 crank and rods.
12.5:1 Compression. Custom X Forging. Internal Milling. Gas Ports, Gold Top Coating, 327 grams each.
$1,450

Brand New STACK RPM Gauge
SOLD

New OEM Honda Engine Mount Timing Belt side Bracket for J32A2 engine.
$25 Shipped

2 x Rota Boost 16 x 7
5 lug
$150 Shipped for both

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
How flexible are you on the price of the hood? Is the underside painted as well? Just curious, I guess at that price I could probably buy it brand new for a few bucks more and not have to deal with respraying it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Willing to work out a deal on the hood for sure. The underside is not painted. There are also 4 holes on the hood from the hood pins. Yea just shoot me an offer.

·
Super IcyAccord
2,512 Posts
are there any cons to the braille batteries? like starting issues / charging? i am also running an audio system that i dont want to underpower.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
2,696 Posts
What would the advantages of Mdx velocity stacks compared to mine that r Oem j32a2 matched to the bored plenum I got? And those rods? Any mods to fit em? Forged?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
maybe interested in the TB and unused battery if you still have them after christmas time. In the mean time, subscribing to watch for more parts being put up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are there any cons to the braille batteries? like starting issues / charging? i am also running an audio system that i dont want to underpower.

Dont recommend it if you have a audio system. Cold Cranking Amps are low. so they dont like when you run anything with car off.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Innovative Mounts with 85A bushing. Those will be up for sale by Monday or Tuesday. Once we get them out of the car. Going to be asking $190 Shipped.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Are these parts coming off the motor that made the 302hp?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes all these parts came off the 302 Hp engine. Velocity Stacks are sold already. The J37 rods can be used on any J37 crank. Can be used in any J series engine.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts