Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that PowerRevRacing had come out with a "power plenum" for the CL Type S awhile back. So, I emailed P2R to ask if they had any plans for something similar for the 7th gen V6 Accord...and they do!!! I was told they are working on a complete intake manifold for us. They are expecting some good gains from it.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I noticed that PowerRevRacing had come out with a "power plenum" for the CL Type S awhile back. So, I emailed P2R to ask if they had any plans for something similar for the 7th gen V6 Accord...and they do!!! I was told they are working on a complete intake manifold for us. They are expecting some good gains from penis.

Penis? Lol

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOLOLOL. My roommate wrote that in at the end when I went downstairs and I missed it as I was posting :rofl:

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
haha thats hilarious!

I wish p2r would make 6th gen, but its really not worth it for them, or for the customers...

Hmmmmm, a cl-s swapped mani with p2r plenums, hrmmmm

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol. I posted and then a couple minutes later my friend is like "I thought you would've noticed." Haha.

The fact that P2R is thinking of the 7th gen AV6 may mean there is hope for us! I didn't think they were planning anything since it's been 5 years since it came out. Hopefully this will prove to be great gains across the powerband.

·
686 Posts
wow, im glad some company has taken iniative to develop new performance mods for our generation Accord V6. I hav looked at the dyno chart for the cl-s, and its amazing how much tq gains came from it. it would drastically improve our cars. we need the tq increase for sure. =]

now i can wait to see the outcome of the product.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
So let's say this mod works out for us, and we have I/E/J-Pipe/test pipe/intake manifold.

At what point are we going to need to tune so we are not running too lean? Obviously a tune with these mods would be beneficial as you would optimize your setup, but I'm just wondering at what point will we be FORCED to get a tune so we're not running too lean. Thanks (and I hope this product works out so keep us informed!)

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
So let's say this mod works out for us, and we have I/E/J-Pipe/test pipe/intake manifold.

At what point are we going to need to tune so we are not running too lean? Obviously a tune with these mods would be beneficial as you would optimize your setup, but I'm just wondering at what point will we be FORCED to get a tune so we're not running too lean. Thanks (and I hope this product works out so keep us informed!)
these are minor bolt ons, and we have obdII ecus so it will relearn. you won't be forced to tune unless you go force induction.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts