Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, not 1 view lol.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are 2 butterfly valves or flaps in the stock manifold. They stay closed at low RPM to keep a nice torque curve, and open @4100 I believe to allow more air to pass trough and increase top end HP. I deleted mine in an effort to rid the HP/TQ dip when they open. While that was successful, I lost some low end (sub 4K). If I can find them I will include them, but not sure I'd recommend putting them back in case the screws got loose. But that's up to you.

Sorry for the elaborate description, could've been much shorter.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem. You interested?

Ttt.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Night time bump.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No one wants a ported manifold!? I'll let it go for cheap paired with the TB. Less $$ than PCDs/TL manifold, etc. I'd assume easily 5-7whp from this setup with a bored TB.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ttt.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See above post. Still for sale people! Buy this so I can do my Tbelt/valve adjustment and get a 4" CAI :D

Make me an offer!!!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll bump this thread every 2 hours until someone buys it :D

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did not dyno before/after. I'm not sure what the stock dimensions are. I believe it was opened 2-3mm @ the opening and 1mm on the lower runners.

In terms of gains...I ran my buddy with a TL 6MT before he had PCDs and before I had this manifold. I pulled ~1.5 cars or so? I don't remember. Then we ran again after he did the PCDs and after I did the manifold. The results were the same. At that point, I assumed I gained as much as he did from the PCDs. I cannot say that is true. I'd imagine with the manifold alone, there would be a 5whp gain. With the throttle body bored, I'd imagine 7-8whp total. I'm basing this off pure speculation considering my gains from the 3.7 manifold/TB setup. Although my car has shown CEL P0174, which was stored at the time of dyno. So who knows, I could be losing power. Not really sure. Doubt it though considering I'm @ 270whp lol.

·
Registered
806 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump this sh1t....Price in 1st post.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's go people!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
So... my exhaust might be going on Sunday with no mufflers. So if i find someone to buy it quickly... i will pick this up from you... but i don't want the tb... will be buying a zdx one amd p2r spacer

But I'm also looking at the ZDX intake manifold ~ $180

1 - 20 of 36 Posts