Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roomie painted his interior trim NHBP from the 7th gens. It was wood grain but now it's [email protected]!

please direct questions and comments to him when he chimes in. i'm just posting pics up cause it was on my camera and i'm bored.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
woot! nice interior! looks hawt! i'm gonna go look at it again downstairs =]

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
woot! nice interior! looks hawt! i'm gonna go look at it again downstairs =]
I see whats going on here....

<_<
>_>

haha.. Ok, yea, its prety sweet... I might have to do it...

E

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
I thought about doing the door handles....but I wanted to keep the look as OEM as possible...and with the light grey door panels I think the black on the door handle trim would stick out badly.

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
I recently did this also, but I dont think I like it glossy, I just used krylon fusion lol....None of the other black plastic is glossy, so im gonna strip them and paint them satin and see how it looks. Thumbs up to getting rid of that rancid woodgrain, same reason I did mine! I agree, the door handle trim would stick out in a bad way.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
i don't mind the glossy look cause that's how the wood grain was....i just think the interior looks 100 times better with just grey tones...no brown wood.

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Beautiful. :)

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Yea I was thinking about making my lock knobs flush...I hate when people don't wait for me to turn off my car and auto-unlock. One of my pet peeves is when people pull the knob...there's a switch for it right there...and they pull the knob like I don't have power everything!

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
Looks nice and clean. Is there a way to DIY or you can just buy it from a different model.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
I'm sure there's a way to DIY. Try getting the paint from towerpaint.com (I think that's the website)...they sell spray cans color matched to th OEM paint. You could get that paint...spray the pieces...and then clear coat them. You can't buy these from a different model because they don't come painted this color on any other model. You could buy them from my car...but I'm not selling :p hehe. Thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
do u mask off the other parts and paint it or u gotta take it off the car and paint it? not my cup of tea but atleast it beats the wood grain i suppose

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
^^ take it out of the car. I would never paint any interior parts while they were still in the car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts