Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
They look good :up: . It makes me wonder why Honda doesn't sell them already painted from the factory :confused: .

·
Registered
760 Posts
very nice! :up2:

why don't you paint the side skirts too? unless you plan on getting the oem aero kit side skirts or after-market side skirts..?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I used Towerpaint.com. I'm going to chill on the side skirts unless I get a good deal on someone dumping theirs. Otherwise I'll get the aero skirts when I get the front lip.

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
wow those look nice Sandwiches! When you bought the paint did it just come in a spray can? I didnt think the aerosols could produce such a nice finish. Nice work :)

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
sandwiches said:
Thanks everyone, I used Towerpaint.com. I'm going to chill on the side skirts unless I get a good deal on someone dumping theirs. Otherwise I'll get the aero skirts when I get the front lip.
if you want keep looking on ebay. i got mine for 20bucks but the shipping was like 50. so totalled was like 70bucks.

·
Who's yo daddy?
511 Posts
:up2: :up2:

That looks so damn good I placed my order from Tower paint as soon as I saw your thread. :D

Good job!

·
Who's yo daddy?
511 Posts
7thgenaccd said:
how did you get towerpaint to match that color? i wanna get a can too.. i have the same color as you...saphire blue.
Give them your paint code when ordering.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts