Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
its my Religion
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys as some of you might know I had some plate holes on the front bumber from the previous owner and did not see them untill I took the dealership plate off, this was bugging me for some time now and I knew I had to do something about it. I also went a step and had everything painted blue including the grille and the fog incerts, and went even further and added a crome grille, all in the name of trying something new and different.

what do you think, I'm not too sure of the crome grille yet.

in the shop

after the shop

the crome grille

feel free to bash, i know some don't like the crome look just want to try something different not sure if it has been done yet. any comments welcome

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks good. Whatcha gunna do with the blue painted grill?

·
Registered
748 Posts
it looks really good with the blue grill, simple and clean but if you like the chrome thats cool too

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
It'd be sick if the H was glossy black or something. Looks nice both ways.

·
its my Religion
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pontman43 said:
Looks good. Whatcha gunna do with the blue painted grill?
I plan to keep the blue grille just incase I get bored of the crome, or just go back if I want to.

·
863 Posts
if anything, at least get a chrome lower grill to help ofset the upper. I do have to say that the color matched vent grills look good though. maybe I'll paint my fog vents before I mount them this weekend.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
that blue painted grill looks sick as hell, im happy u went through with it and got ur front bumper repainted. if you dont mind, how much did u cost and whered u get it done, it came out so sick.
props.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
not feelin' that chrome on your SBP ... it doesn't flow properly on your car ... i say switch back to the blue grill. the chrome grill looks nice tho ... it would probably look hot on a silver coupe.

·
Registered
298 Posts
^^^ HAHAHA. I would def paint that H. I like it cuz the grill is different. I would go for the blue H chrome grill combo. Will def set it off.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
you gotta get that H to be another color. it needs to offset w/ the rest so you can see it

I like the blue H idea.

I dont kno about the blue housing headlights... only corvettes pull that one off :p

·
6MT
1,195 Posts
u gotta stick to a color combo. Like some ppl like to go black on red, so real dark tint on a red car, black house headlights, and black tail light tint strip.

For ur car, since u got ur car goin blue and chrome, if u want to stick w/ chrome, i'd paint the Honda emblem blue so when its on the chrome grill, it'll go together w/ the car.

·
its my Religion
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
thanks guys I was not sure how this would turn out and sill trying to get use to the new look, thanks for all the comments, I think the blue H on the crome grill would look hot but then the H on the back would be crome? ymm or I might just go back to blue grille, at lease I have a choice, give me a week or so I'll make my final decision.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts