Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about painting the black tycs to match the paint job, might look on the 6th gen....?

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam thats too nasty, that yellow on yellow look! white on white is better i think but it dpends on the shape/structure of the heads i guess

is that a yellow LT corvette?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kleptodathief said:
dam thats too nasty, that yellow on yellow look! white on white is better i think but it dpends on the shape/structure of the heads i guess
is that a yellow LT corvette?
other than i have red....

CRV_33 said:
hey wayne is brian giving you his headlights?
no, but i was thinking bout the idea, my buddy's dad just got a C6 like that one above, and seems like interesting idea to pick up some black tycs, take them apart and have my body shop paint them red to match my car......

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
^i've seen it done with a blue and red accord in stock housing...theres no real contrast in the front anymore if you decide to go that route...I say keep it clear or black housed, maybe even gunmetal housing...or just give it a try to see if you like it. GL!

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
I would consider doing that, but I would try to paint an extra set of headlights to match, not if that was the only set I had. It would be a interesting project. Good luck with your decision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts