Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here is my situation. I have ebay black halo projection headlights and i also have black housed stockers. I bought a can of that krylon glass paint that is pretty transparent, it's blue. Im planning on either painting the reflector in the stock headlights for the low beam or painting the projector in my ebay headlights. My question is what do yall think and which headlights should i do this to? I know this sounds ricer but I dont have any money for HID's being a college student.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
VogtlandAccord said:
Ok so here is my situation. I have ebay black halo projection headlights and i also have black housed stockers. I bought a can of that krylon glass paint that is pretty transparent, it's blue. Im planning on either painting the reflector in the stock headlights for the low beam or painting the projector in my ebay headlights. My question is what do yall think and which headlights should i do this to? I know this sounds ricer but I dont have any money for HID's being a college student.
WHATTT? Sounds kinda ricey/silly to me... But... thats me i guess..
Hids are cheap, get a set and your good to go... You can get the for like $200 shipped...
I happen to have a set laying around ;)

E

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it sounds ricey but i think I can pull it off. Although i could pick up a set for 200 bucks I am in college with no job and no spending money.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
VogtlandAccord said:
I know it sounds ricey but i think I can pull it off. Although i could pick up a set for 200 bucks I am in college with no job and no spending money.
Im in college.. but the job kinda helps things... Hmmmm,,, you could sell your passanger seat and spare tire and jack.. you dont really need those... :p

E

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I say work with or put on the OEM heads. Better output and quality overall right? Still.. halo projectors are better "appearance" wise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts