Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to paint a brand new bumper? I was quoted $375 by some Honda dealers. Is it really that high? Also, can anyone recommend some body shops in the NYC area that are very good with doing this sort of thing with Hondas?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
375 + bumper? you have to realize its more than just painting, its paint matching/fading a body shop will do.

alternatively you can also get it done for 200 plain paint.

wheres mikerocka, hes good at this.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That sounds about right, unless you take to Macco or something. If your going to get something painted, as I have learned, do it right the first time you will be paying double for it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
120$ in maryland
i know like 5 body shop owners so bascially i just pay for hte paint and like 1/4th the labor if they feel like chargin

·
Registered
56 Posts
Askani said:
Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to paint a brand new bumper? I was quoted $375 by some Honda dealers. Is it really that high? Also, can anyone recommend some body shops in the NYC area that are very good with doing this sort of thing with Hondas?

I went to Paragon Honda on Queens Boulevard. I didn't know any good body shops at that time (and I still don't) and so I had my bumper painted through the dealer. The body shop they brought my car to did a good job, but I also paid a bit more than what you were quoted.

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
$375 sounds a bit high. when my car got clipped a few months ago honda had to order a new bumper and front lip- w paint match. i dont remember the exact price for the paint alone, but i want to say it wasnt more than $250

1 - 7 of 7 Posts