Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pair of S2000 (AP1) Seats Black Leather - Price Lowered

This pair of S2000 is up for sale, they are in good condition, the leather of the passenger side is 8.5/10 and the driver side is 9/10. Brackets, recliner, moving forward and backward is in perfect working condition.
They come with S2000 seat brackets.

O.B.O $400 (PRICE LOWERED FROM $450) pick-up in 95112, I wont ship these since it will be a pain in the butt and shipping price will gone through the roof :(

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know about 6G since mine is 7G, but basically you just need to take it to the shop to make a new bracket on driver side, passenger side is pretty much bolt right on for 7G

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
did the bracket for the passenger side break? i want to bolt these in right into my car, you want to trade anything for these seats?

oh and when you give the condition your just talking about the leather right? the recline fine? and does the passenger one recline all the way forward so people can go in the back?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did the bracket for the passenger side break? i want to bolt these in right into my car, you want to trade anything for these seats?

oh and when you give the condition your just talking about the leather right? the recline fine? and does the passenger one recline all the way forward so people can go in the back?
No, the brackets are not broken or anything, it's just the angle of the picture and Yes the condition of the leather is what I meant, the recliner and forward backward is perfectly normal. What do you have for trade? I would prefer cash though since I need to pay off something.

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
tempted in picking these up. But I'm wondering what happens to the air bag in the seat? I wonder if I disconnect the seats would it throw a code?

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
i have a bunch of stuff i could trade, emanage with brand new harnesses, sound stream 7in monitors, sub enclosure with premiere sub never used, brand new turbo xs bov, brand new skunk2 or unorthadox racing oil cap, used sound stream eq, used sound stream subs, brand new nitrous express bottle heater system, brand new edelbrok fuel regulator, brand new evil auto style gauges (5 different ones) with brand new pillar gauge pods, brand new evil auto sytle voltage stabilizer, used AEM shifter, oil cap and DC sports battery tie down, carbon fiber fenders (need refurbishing), brand new STR mufflers (2), brand new pilot neon lights, brand new AEM oil less filter, PS3 games (Resistance fall of man, GTA 4, Ninja Guiden, Assassins Creed) I know I have more car stuff but I have to check my garage.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm i dont see anything i could use for my car in you list sunny =(, but i would prefer cash though.

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
hmm i dont see anything i could use for my car in you list sunny =(, but i would prefer cash though.
well hopefully when i get back i can sell all this stuff then get some cash lol

man i wanted those seats, katzkin sponsored me on seats again and i wanted to re-do these

oh i have a brand new 10lb nitrous express bottle and some stuff for it

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
tempted in picking these up. But I'm wondering what happens to the air bag in the seat? I wonder if I disconnect the seats would it throw a code?
is there actually a airbag in the seat though?? i thought the side airbag tag in there was just an advertisement for the side curtains installed in the A pillar

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it's pretty comfortable compare to stock seats but I'm too short to see over the dash clearly lol

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
is there actually a airbag in the seat though?? i thought the side airbag tag in there was just an advertisement for the side curtains installed in the A pillar
yeah I think there is. It has SRS airbag tag on the side.

I know about the a-pillar, but I think they starting picking side airbags in the coupe in 2001.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
^OMG buy em ryan!! buy them!!!!!!!!! i always wanted to do s2k seats, and these already have brackets to fit the 7th gen :eek:...i think it'll look clean :up:

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
^^ true true, but I have to find out more info on the airbag. If It'll keep showing a problem, then my airbags might not go off in a real accident.

but yeah, total sex.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts