Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my treo 650, my work upgraded me to the 700 so I no longer need this.

Its in great condition, fully functional, and guaranteed to be clear. Ready to be activated to any sprint PCS account.

I love the phone, was able to auto synch my gmail and work email, browse the web, keep my calendar from outlook, and most importantly, my contacts...NO MORE RETYPING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS EVER!

Its also touchscreen. Love the phone, but again, work gave me the 700 which is the same phone basically.

Comes with manual, updated software downloaded from palms site, wall charger, car charger, belt holder, data cord with hot synch button, and ear buds.

Here are pictures, as you can see great condition.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
omg omg this is sooo frickin tempting... I was... wait I AM planning to get the 700 too... :confuse2:

can the regular internet be used? like the regular one from regular vision phones?

or will I have to purchase powervision to use internet?

·
Registered
269 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
omg omg this is sooo frickin tempting... I was... wait I AM planning to get the 700 too... :confuse2:

can the regular internet be used? like the regular one from regular vision phones?

it uses the regular vison plan.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
v6_ccord_2k5 said:

i used regular internet on this, very useful, used it for mapquest many a times when I was lost :)

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
jason2713 said:
i used regular internet on this, very useful, used it for mapquest many a times when I was lost :)
hah, yea... I use my regular crap phone with yahoo driving directions...

anyway... Ill sit on this since Ive seen the 700's go for like 400, dont wanna lowball, im broke, and I want the 700 :p

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
just wait cuz the Treo 800 is coming out in the near future =]

and Treos 650 and older do not have Power Vision plans ..

Basically if you have a Power Vision phone right now and downgrade to a phone with PCS Vision you are wasting money and should get your plan "grandfathered" =]

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dtownz Thrillah said:
just wait cuz the Treo 800 is coming out in the near future =]

and Treos 650 and older do not have Power Vision plans ..

Basically if you have a Power Vision phone right now and downgrade to a phone with PCS Vision you are wasting money and should get your plan "grandfathered" =]

it all depends on what you need...thanks for sh*tting on my phone haha

anyways still for sale, have 2 pending potential buyers, but no exchange of money.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Oh , no hate intended bro ..

Information is Imformation right?

I have a PPC6700 so I know PDA Phones are awesome but PocketPCs are mad awesome =]

Im about to get a Treo 650 for my 3rd line so im not hating .

Anyways free bump ..

And you should compare your prices to the ones on www.sprintusers.com

Tony

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dtownz Thrillah said:
Oh , no hate intended bro ..

Information is Imformation right?

I have a PPC6700 so I know PDA Phones are awesome but PocketPCs are mad awesome =]

Im about to get a Treo 650 for my 3rd line so im not hating .

Anyways free bump ..

And you should compare your prices to the ones on www.sprintusers.com

Tony
yeah already got a buyer but thanks though.... i dont need to compare with anything... i set the price, you buy or you dont....i cant beat all prices ever posted on any site in the world.... consider this sold fellas :) $275

1 - 12 of 12 Posts