Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
got LSD J36TT??
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, time for the widebody build I been saving for to begin. I will not tell too much about the build except for that I believe it will be one of the first widebody build 7th gen sedans. Dean is the only other member on here than I know that is building a widebody 7th gen sedan as well and he is working on it right now :). In this thread I will let my photos do the talking.

VIP MODULARS 19x12 -20 all around on hankook 225/40

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
I dont know why but that hurts me to look at it. Maybe when completed....

·
got LSD J36TT??
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ haha true true. I promise it will look better in time.

Wheelman, thanks man. I still cant believe they were able to fit 225/40 on those wheels. I told them to give the tires a stretch but wow.

·
got LSD J36TT??
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting ready for widebody. Got 15mm spacers all around to clear bbks.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
You're insane...in a good way ;) That set up is so damn wide, your going to take up as much lane as a Lambo

·
got LSD J36TT??
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wonder how your wheel bearings are gonna like that.
Well the good things is that I am not running crazy spacers. They should be fine, car doesnt get driven alot nowadays. Always torn apart building something hahah.

·
got LSD J36TT??
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interesting. Any chance you have pix of the wheel/tire combo off the car? Interested to see the appearance of the overall tread width without the fenders covering it. :cool:
I will ask shop if they can do that then. They pretty busy though so prob not going to happen. Plus I got more things, cough cough..... interior that I may want done so they got hands full.

·
got LSD J36TT??
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
don't like where this is going..
I promise it will be clean I still want it to be functional, no crazy camber that I have to change tires every other month.
^ LOL. Different strokes for different folks
True, VIP style is not for everyone, I have tired the extreme race car look with everything gutted out, bucket seats, etc. I even measured everything I took out Now its time to try something more comfortable and luxurious.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
I don't see why you're going so wide but still have to stretch tires. if you're going to do a wide body or over fenders, you might as well properly fit the right tire.

·
got LSD J36TT??
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
or finish the 4 year old turbo build before you start hacking the body up. LOL!!!
Don't worry that's coming, plans are set for this spring for twin turbo build so definitely happening, will probably have another thread dedicated to twin turbo build. I probably will be doing a lot of driving from new york to virginia.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
I've been waiting on that TT build for what seems like years now. :(

I'm curious to see how this widebody build turns out. I'll reserve judgement until I see the end result. ;)

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
^ I am with you there with the twins

1 - 20 of 145 Posts