Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a girl friend that had a 98 honda accord coupe 4 cyl fully loaded that was totalled. Its fully loaded and black car with black interior. The totalled part is the passenger quarter. The passenger door got tooken out also and back bumper and all glass. The sold parts are the driver door and randommolding and window motors. Motor runs fine. Pretty new transmission. Let me know. She needs these parts gone.

Thanks,

claybird

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to see if I can get some. I'll tell u the condition if u ask me the part

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
clay whats the price of the drivers side door mirror? power/foldable?
and gas lid
and hood,both fenders and all front splash shields(if plastic not tore up)..let me know and ill come pick them up.

and do you have the car? like I can bring a saws all and cut some of the structure out? mainly door hing/pillar area? ha
and ill bring your wing with me.lol

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
^I got a VIS CF hood and trunk for ya..:) ha

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
center console? the long piece down the middle.

A pillar panels, and also interested in the rear B/C pillars panels, and the larger ones below that, that have the cup holders etc..

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
Can I have the passenger's door window wiring. Like the whole thing. Let me know.

·
In progress ;)
68 Posts
And also! Drivers door lock as well as passenger side rear door locks! My doors don't open anymore :'( only by key...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And what about the interior panels (front door panels and the panels behind the front door in the backseat area)?
I have the driver door and the passengers door panel is good but the little clips that goes over the screws are missing and the driver rear panel is good

clay whats the price of the drivers side door mirror? power/foldable?
and gas lid
and hood,both fenders and all front splash shields(if plastic not tore up)..let me know and ill come pick them up.

and do you have the car? like I can bring a saws all and cut some of the structure out? mainly door hing/pillar area? ha
and ill bring your wing with me.lol
non foldable.

hows the hood / trunk?
good

Fog lights? Steering wheel without airbag? Armrest in center console?
steering wheel is vailable but air b is deployed
center console? the long piece down the middle.

A pillar panels, and also interested in the rear B/C pillars panels, and the larger ones below that, that have the cup holders etc..
ell driver side is fine but the passenger is mashed i believe.
Can I have the passenger's door window wiring. Like the whole thing. Let me know.
ok ill check
And also! Drivers door lock as well as passenger side rear door locks! My doors don't open anymore :'( only by key...
i got the driver door but the passengers is there

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
You have a cf hood and trunk in good condition?
PM replied..
the Hood has NRG locking hood pins.
I re cleared the hood,but has some trash still in it.needs to be buffed again to get them out.No big deal.
NO CRACKS OR ANYTHING!
the trunk was is decent..corners are cracked from previous owner and shipping..has OEM wing covering stress cracks from previous owner also

1 - 20 of 66 Posts