Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part out sale. 6 gen, new prices!!!

New Prices!!
Parting out my car and need to sell this stuff, you can make offers but no low baller, I dont need crack money.
I prefer local buyers but will ship at your expense, unless price is shipped, if you are local, pm me for my phone #, prices do NOT in include the 3% PayPal fee, you can add this to the price or I'll add it for you.
Any questions or additional photos, pm me, thanks for looking. NOTE: I will sell to the first person with the money, If I give you a shipping quote, let me know if you want the item or not.
4 Stock struts assembly with about 48k miles in them, they were replaced with Eibacks and tokicos when the car had appox. 48k. $50.00 + shipping

Stock 97' Prelude shifter, it fits 6 gen. painted the bezel but never installed, asking $40.00 + shipping

Amber strips with reflectors, all for $15.00 shipped

Passenger side, red clear tail light, new. $15.00 + shipping

6 gen leather steering wheel, needs to be redyed. $10.00 + shipping

Short ram AEM intake shortened for TB spacer, filter good but a bit wrinkled, tube has some chips, carb sticker came off, strip and refinish for brand new look. $20.00 + shipping
MSD blaster coil, $20.00 + shipping
MSD 6A ignition box, polished case, w/bracket i used to mount it, ( you'll get instruccions and pic. of how I had it mounted)$35.00 + shipping

Autopage alarm RF-220 mint, very good system, $40.00 + shipping.

1 farad cap with mount case, 20.00 + shipping (you get pic of how it was mounted)

MRV f 307 Alpine amp. 4/3/2 channels. $65.00 + shipping

Infinity reference 12 inch sub in box. $35.00 + shipping

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow man! have not seen you in a while, finally saying bye to the emerald green sedan, huh
Yea! how've you been? I'm not getting rid of it yet, just selling some parts and keeping it stock just in case, I love this car but is getting old.
I've been away because I had a rough year and some marital problems but I am a diehard Honda fan.

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What are "turbo" mufflers? What's makes them "Turbo"? If it's the piping, what's the Diameter? it's quite small
Turbo mufflers are not turbo, they are called that way because they were used on turbocharged Chevy Corvair way back, they are free flowing without alot of noise.
They sound quiet with a low rumble, without your pre muffler they sound louder but more like a V8.

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shipping for the cl mufflers to 92704 plz
I'll check the shipping but let me be clear, I posted that these are thrush turbo mufflers with cl tips.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts