Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Trayslides make God happy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part out Thread: RacingHart/Diamond Audio/stock goodies

All parts are for AV6 and sold as is, Located in North Carolina

SOLD!! Tein SS Coilovers - 20k miles on them - they need cleaned but are otherwise in good shape - $700 shipped OBO

18" Racing Hart C5 Evo's - Universal 5 lug - tires are worn down - rims are in good shape, no major curbs or scrathes, not bent. The clearcoat is comming up on Just the centercaps only so if that bothers you you'll have to polish them out and get them recleared. Also includes 2 extra yokohama tires with 1/3 tread left. Local Pickup only - $900

Diamond Audio M3 series 6x9's - used for 3 months - work perfectly. I don't know 100% if I'm gonna sell these yet but they won't fit in the truck I'm getting. I'd like to get $100 or trade for a set of high quality Components.

SOLD!!OEM Headlights - 60k on them, overall in good shape. $50 shipped

OEM grill - $30 shipped

SOLD!!Sunroof Visor - $15 shipped

Thanks for the interest! Any questions or comments let me know. If you want pics post it and I'll take em and post them on here.

-Jim

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok, Here are some pictures. Tomorrow I'm going to clean up my rims and take some better pictures of them in the sunlight since they're dirty right now and dont look that great in the picture, you can see what I'm talking about where the clear coat is peeling, the flash from the camera makes it really stand out.

Grill

Headlights

Teins SOLD!!!!

Diamond 6x9's

2 spare yokohamas included with rims (that's a quarter in the tread btw)

RacingHart's and tires

If you'de like to see larger versions of these pictures just goto my gallery. I'll update tomorrow with better pics of the rims.

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, more trouble then its worth, unless you wanna make it worth my time

USDM, I'll let you know if he does.

everyone else, I should have pics of the rims all cleaned up soon, I was too busy today to clean them.

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
done. :)

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sentinel said:
what's the status on the headlightS?

waiting on USDM to get back with me and let me know if he's sent payment yet or not

brandon9134 said:
bump
purchased Teins from him, cool guy, great seller
thanks brandon

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
I had 18in C5s in gunmetal myself, and those rims are BEAUTY.
looks good on just about ANY damn car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts