Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts for sale
-AIT CF roof spoiler, color mated(180)
-Leo custom deck lip for 06-07 coupe, color match. (230, if want painted I can have a friend paint it for a total of 300, that is his professional job)
-G35 Rays powdercoated white. Tires are done, but can be use to test fit(650)
- Clutch Master Stage 3 Clutch, it need to be send back to Clutch Master and re-built(400)
*the reason it was taken out is because the adhesive on the plate was hot enough to melt and made thing stick together. But as already stated the trans was re-built and cleaned, with LSD installed work done by Paul(NVA-AV6)
if your interested and have any questions or need more pictures give me an e-mail at [email protected],

Parts:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. It will benefit others I'm ready to move on. Trust me when I get the new ill show you guys, it will be nasty.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
i'll buy the side mirrors and maybe a few others. PM me. i can't text you or nothing since i'm on deployment but if we work something out, i'll get the wifey to pick em up or get em shipped.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sorry guys I am trying to make time to get it all off and post pictures. But with my daughter, she isn't giving me much breathing room. I hope to have it all off within the next two weeks. Also the lips are going to be very tough to have shipped because of the size do local buyers will be bumped. Sorry

1 - 20 of 83 Posts