Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If I am going to part out I need to get rid of everything within a month or else everything goes to my brother, its best to email it at [email protected]
Lets see, i probably need the corresponding stock part unless noted...Located in Maryland

1) A6 ECE retrofit (by richard) in stock housing, with Bosch ballast and phillips bulbs (obo+ stock and bulbs)

2) Wings West Kit (Front, sides, rear) painted nhbp with not part out front lip will probably need to be repainted (trade for stock+300)

3) Axis 18 Touring Cups Universal 4 lug missing 2 center caps but I dont drive with any of them ( OBO pick up only)

4) DC short ram intake (50 bucks)

5) DC 4-2-1 SS header (stock + labor + 100)

6) Momo Pit Stop carbon fiber ebrake handle (50 bucks)

7) Apex world sport coilovers (trade for stock+labor+100 bucks)

8) Apex N1 with custom 2.25 inch piping (single) (trade for stock+labor+100 bucks)

9) Extra accord emblem (obo)

10) Sunroof reflector (30)

11) brembo d/s rear rotors (obo) pick up only

12) Type r grill with the usually accord emblem

thats it for now ill have pictures up soon email me if youre interested, I dont check as often as I use to

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
how much for the bosch ballast? i have 4 pairs of oem bulbs for trade if interested

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
^^ i didn't know u wanted the ebrake too, damn u robby lol
lol.. yea... well, ya know what, i'll go ahead and back down and let you and rmrf23 bid on it... cuz i'm lookin' to get all the interior pieces as a whole.. good luck man.. it'll look sweet in your ride, actually any ride :p

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
lol.. yea... well, ya know what, i'll go ahead and back down and let you and rmrf23 bid on it... cuz i'm lookin' to get all the interior pieces as a whole.. good luck man.. it'll look sweet in your ride, actually any ride :p

i was only kidding man, but yeah we got the same interior, so it'll look sweet in both of our rides

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
i was only kidding man, but yeah we got the same interior, so it'll look sweet in both of our rides
lets put our money together and outbid rmrf and we'll just take turns sharing it :gapteeth: ... j/k... go ahead and take it, i'm trying to get my wifey to get me MOMO shifter, e-brake, pedals, boot, shoulder pads for XMAS ;) :D

hey kailam, are you the one with the white widebody accord?? i forgot... BTW, DC Sports makes intakes now???

if you're willing to part out, i might be interested in the WW sides... how much shipped to 95219?... and can i get pic's to [email protected] ... thanks

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Retrofit is clean I've seen it on his car a good amount of times :) bump great seller also.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Hi, would it be possible to get pictures of the Type-R grill?

As well, emailed regarding the retrofit. Looking forward to your reply.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts