Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

I started modding my car 07 accord sedan and i was completely in love.. But i did go through alot i have been robbed too many times, so i am finally giving up! So heres what i have for sale:

2007 accord hybrid mirrors : SOLD

Accord inspire headlamps with plug n play wiring original masu****a ballast 4300k bulbs: price: $750 shipped obo shoot me offers guys! SOLDDD!!!!

06-07 accord hybrid tails no led module :price $140 shipped obo

Tein SS coilovers no top hats.. Have about 2000 miles on them ... Price : $800 shipped sale pending till thursday. SOLDDDDD

I dont have pictures since they are on the car but i can honestly tell u guys they have been on for about 2000 miles and i bought them brand new!

Shoot me offers please guys im trying to put my car back to stock as soon as possible ... Thank you so much ..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Interested in the Coilovers - you have a PM

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I borrowed these pictures from a previous member on here because i just removed mine today..

Anyone serious give me a good offer and they are yours.. No leakage everything is perfect im including all bulbs and pnp kit

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coilovers pending sale till thursday..

Come on guys shoot me offers for the hybrid tails and the beautiful inspires

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok guys i keep seeing post on how everyone wants the 03-05 oem lip but everywhere they go .. They are discontinued !! I am selling mine for 250 because of that.. i have something rare that alot of people want .. But i never said i wouldnt take reasonable offers.. One guy offered me 130 bucks thats not even close to what i paid back when i got it and they were still around.. And i still had to pay to paint it...

Shoot me offers guys im tranna get rid of these items.. And hopefully get into a better ride..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok guys i keep seeing post on how everyone wants the 03-05 oem lip but everywhere they go .. They are discontinued !! I am selling mine for 250 because of that.. i have something rare that alot of people want .. But i never said i wouldnt take reasonable offers.. One guy offered me 130 bucks thats not even close to what i paid back when i got it and they were still around.. And i still had to pay to paint it...

Shoot me offers guys im tranna get rid of these items.. And hopefully get into a better ride..
I can give you $250 if you can ship it to me in 45014. I know you don't want to ship it, but there is no way I can drive out to you. Also, what about the hybrid tails? Are they in fact OEM?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts