Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TON of available parts. I have two J30A4s. One has a spun bearing n bent exhaust valves, and the other has 60K and runs like a dream. The parts motor has 2007 TL Type-S cams, and are in great condition. As far as the engine bay, I basically have two of everything. I would love to sell the 6-speed with both motors together, but let me know if anything comes to mind. I also have the HFP side skirts, HFP rear lip, and OEM spoiler. HFP 17" rims. HFP "carbon" interior trim. I'm sure I will catch flack for a double post, but it's not the end of the world.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
where are u located?

got 03 accord passenger side fender? also how much for the rear lip and sides?.. pics please

·
bka SouthBay7thGen
637 Posts
I have a TON of available parts. I have two J30A4s. One has a spun bearing n bent exhaust valves, and the other has 60K and runs like a dream. The parts motor has 2007 TL Type-S cams, and are in great condition. As far as the engine bay, I basically have two of everything. I would love to sell the 6-speed with both motors together, but let me know if anything comes to mind. I also have the HFP side skirts, HFP rear lip, and OEM spoiler. HFP 17" rims. HFP "carbon" interior trim. I'm sure I will catch flack for a double post, but it's not the end of the world.
are your HFP 17" Silverstars? If so I got dibs on them. PayPal ready :up:

oh btw, :needpics:

j/p :D

check your pm bud

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The rims are gunmetal grey and 5 spoke. I'm taking the tires off bc they are almost bald. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. My car is San Marino red. I have someone interested in the side skirts and rear lip. I want to give him first chance. It's a respect thing. Lol.

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
The rims are gunmetal grey and 5 spoke. I'm taking the tires off bc they are almost bald. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. My car is San Marino red. I have someone interested in the side skirts and rear lip. I want to give him first chance. It's a respect thing. Lol.
Sounds like silverstars to me!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Monday is the earliest I can get a parts list together and pics taken. I'm sorry for the delay but I'm working all weekend.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
marvin doesn't jefferey have the HFP?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts