Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, posted this in the cars for sale forum because I just wanted to sell my car as is. Looks like everyone only has interest in the parts, so i'll part it out. EVERYTHING is OBO. Shipping is NOT included. If you're interested in the car as a whole, I can do that too. Some items are already spoken for. Send me offers.

Selling my car, and am VERY negotiable with the price. Just bought a Navigator from Carmax, and it will be here in 3 weeks, so the car NEEDS to be gone before then. Anyways...

Black 1999 AV6 coupe LX (no leather)
95k miles
All services completed on time at Mel Rapton Honda in Sacramento

Mods:
Fill Kaminari lip kit - $600
GReddy EVO dual catback - $250
AEM CAI - $40 (it's polished if anyone cares)
TEIN SS - $350
JT Autostyle Lambo doors - $750
Volk GT-7's 18" w/Falken tires - $800
Underbody LED's (not installed) - $75
OBX front upper strut bar - $25
Chrome rims w/tires - $600
Bronze Buddy Club's with no tires - $400

Stereo:
JL Audio CXi components up front
Eclipse 6x9's in the rear
Clarion MP3 head unit
Zapco 360 watt amp for fronts/rears
I have a JL 10w7 in a JL box with a Zapco 750 watt amp I will include if the price is right.

I'm also giving away with the car all my old parts I used to have on it:
The stock parts that I have
a set of 18" chrome rims with tires that have barely 1000 miles on them
a set of 18" bronze Buddy Club rims with no tires

Asking $8,750 with the sub/amp, or $8,000 without. Make me an offer. You can send me a PM here, or email me at [email protected]

here's a pic. There are more in my picture gallery here.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
ygPM'd. Interested in the Kaminari kit. Dibs.
:::::::::::::::::Edit:::::::::::::::::
Whitesides has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Clear your Inbox :up2:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll check the model number on it on my next break. I know it plays MP3's, and I want to say it's Sirius ready one, but I'm not positive.

Why do you need a Sirius ready HU that's a Clarion?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have a sirius receiver that's clarion specific... figure rather than buy a new one I'll just get a HU that matches. My old HU stayed in my STi that I sold so I need a new one. =) If your's is an 04 or 05 model it's probably Sirius ready. I'm guessing you went with one of the ProAudio units based on your setup there. Let me know.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
PMed again.

Where in NorCal are you?

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Willing to meet half-way?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I'm trying to sell everything cheap and FAST. I need the money to help with the down payment on my new truck.

And to woahgorgeous, I could meet halfway, but I wouldn't be able to do that until the middle/end of March. As soon as I get my truck, I'm driving up to Washington for close to a month to meet the girlfriends parents.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Wow... that's quite a long wait. Lol.

PM'd you again. When you can, let me know how much shipping would cost for it for the kit.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CrazyHorse said:
Take a break and go check the stereo darnit :)
Okokok, just went and checked the stereo and it's a DXZ835MP, Sirius ready (well, it has a Sirius logo on it so I'm guessing it's Sirius ready), and good call... it is a ProAudio HU. Happy now? :p

Oh, and the ride on the Teins is adjustable. I have mine set right in the middle, and it's a bit harsher than stock.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts