Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OBX Type-H Cat-back Exhaust -- STRAIGHT TRADE, YOURS FOR MINE!!!
I need a full cat-back not just mufflers!!!!!!!!!!

CLS if you got it
awesome sound very deep not ricey at all.... ask any So Cal member.

Hyper Blinker 2x - $15

also want to trade

G2 Dual projector headlights for stock or OEM Black housings
(left one has a scratch on it just on the line where the blinker is but you hardly notice it check the pic for it)

if i can think of anything else i want to part out i will post it.... right now im only parting out certain things SO DONT ASK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT ISN'T POSTED!! :D ie. TB spacer, intake, etc.

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if i can think of anything else i want to part out i will post it.... right now im only parting out certain things SO DONT ASK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT ISN'T POSTED!! :D ex. TB spacer, intake, etc.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hows the sound on that Exhaust...not to loud is it...does it have that deep, throaty sound..i got a 98 v6 cpe...where in s. cali you located?..might be interested...

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
aboysav6 said:
Hows the sound on that Exhaust...not to loud is it...does it have that deep, throaty sound..i got a 98 v6 cpe...where in s. cali you located?..might be interested...

ive heard the exaust a few weeks ago it sounds nice and deep. not ricey. if i had a v6 i would take it.

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Reasons for parting out:

1. cuz the other night i got a 113mph speeding ticket

2. want to buy new car (TL, TSX, AV6MT)

3. mods make me go fast and i need to slow down and i cant afford what i want to do and probly never will... at least not at this point in my life.

With the exhaust i did notice some HP/TQ gains but not sure how much also i did get a little better gas mileage with this exhaust about a 25-80 depending on driving habbits

exhaust sound is very deep and throaty if you are in the OC area i can meet up with you some time and you can hear it, i live over by pomona (210/57 freeways) but go to the OC mostly everyday for either school or girlfriend

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
his exhaust sounds awesome if your asking about it. See the car almost every other day at my school, love it more everytime.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
XemptV6 said:
Reasons for parting out:

ouch... sorry to hear brandon. :(

to everyone else,

the exhaust is not ricey at all. A very deep sound.

:D

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
XemptV6 said:
Reasons for parting out:

2. want to buy new car (TL, TSX, AV6MT)
those two lines don't make much sense. All three of those cars have more HP then your accord with your mods. :confused: how the heck will you drive more conservative with more HP?

lol... silly v6p people.

:D

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mostly i dont like any of the other cars and these i will have to actually finance and not just buy flat out so wont be able to mod at all... and the TL is heavy and not a speeding car... the TSX... well i dont know there... temptation is going to be there and the AV6 i just kind of like... i mostly want a manual now... i dont want an auto... i just like stick so much better for multi reasons other than they are quicker my #1 choice is the TL next the AV6 then the TSX... i have to see how all this stuff pans out 1st and my job situation

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
your karma has been jacked up lately Brandon.

you need to say a few hail mary's or light some inscense or something...

good luck with the sales! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
i heard bad things about obx exhaust but i don't believe any rumors until i see proof so how much is the obx exhaust brand new? Would this fit on my CL?

·
Registered
962 Posts
HEY MAN!!! long time no talk... haha i got CL-S's we'll talk later tho, I'm at skool, kinda wanna hear it tho... thx man hope u member me... dat youngest av6er! haven't been on here for a while now but yeah ttyl :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts