Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting Out: Misc. Items For Sale *Price change*

It's time to move on so I am back to stock. Pictures of the items on my car can be seen here: http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38492&highlight=shaved+trunk

Local only for now. Prices are for local pickup. I live in the Seattle, WA area. If I don't get any interest I'll find some boxes and get some shipping quotes.

All prices are NOT firm. I'll get pictures of the actual items asap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TSX Silverstar (HFP wheels) wheels with 2 tires. The rear 2 tires have a good amount of tread left. The front two are terrible but still mounted on the wheels. Camber owned me. haha. The wheels themselves are in excellent condition with only very small scratches inside where the lugnuts are. $Pending

Shaved Trunk painted Nighthawk Black Pearl: $125

Generic brand carbon fiber hood with Sparco hoodpins. Has a small crack in the front corner where the hood meets the passenger headlight. Comes with the Sparco hoodpins. $30

Black Widow front bumper. Has a few cracks but the fitment is near perfect. Purchased it used a long time ago from MugenR but never used it because I went with the OEM kit instead. I seriously just want it out of my garage. $15

Remember, local only for now. Post here, e-mail me at [email protected], or AIM me at DECAgosh. I've only dealt with one person on this board (vTecaznracer) but I'm a (somewhat) veteran lurker. haha. I also have 129 100% positive feedback on eBay.

Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
gar. i might want that hood. any close up pics of the crack? but im far away in Florida so.. i guess ill wait and see

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone local to me interested? Even if you're interested just a little bit, contact me and I'll drop the price even more. I'm trying to avoid shipping for now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blackaccord69 said:
dont mean to jack your thread but where did you get the generic cf hood new? thanks man
haha, it's okay. To be honest, I don't know where the hood comes from. I bought it used from someone local to me awhile back.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Slight price change and added one new item...

On a side note, where can I purchase boxes big enough for the wheels or esp. the hood if I decide to ship?

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
i will take the hood for $100 shipped if you can find boxes .. try your local tuner shop .. maybe they have an empty box from a previous hood =]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dtownz Thrillah said:
oh shoot i just remembered .. my sisters know some people in Seattle .. maybe i can get them to pick up the hood and exhaust =]

haha okay. Just let me know. If you have AIM my name is DECAgosh. IM me if you can get someone to come pick 'em up.

·
Registered
346 Posts
interested in the trunk if you can ship it. just curious how was it done? did they weld a metal plate and sand it all down bondo etc?

·
Registered
303 Posts
just bye some card board to cover the outside of the rims and tape the crap out of it.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
you can take large packages to DHL....they put them on freight trucks, but have regular shipping charges....check them out for sure.

im interested in buy the rear lip of the OEM kit if u decide to part out....also im interested in the rims if you decide to ship...it was a nice ancd clean mean looking car, sorry to see it go, hope you have something else lined up

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Someone local to me buy this stuff! Make me an offer if you are at all interested. Especially the trunk. It's just sitting in my room.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
hello, I am extremely interested in the trunk.. I am located in MD though :( can you ship it!? is there any damage on it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts