Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought back my 04 tl from my insurance company, theft recovery...... oh well got paid for it and now i wanna make extra cash to buy me a new type s....... so ask away i might have what you need...................

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
kenny v. said:
just bought back my 04 tl from my insurance company, theft recovery...... oh well got paid for it and now i wanna make extra cash to buy me a new type s....... so ask away i might have what you need...................
-Engine??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
motor and tranny are gone, it was a 6 speed... has the brembo package........ as for pics ill try to get some soon...... car is still at the shop........ gotta go pick it up this week............. pm with questions..............

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
kenny v. said:
motor and tranny are gone, it was a 6 speed... has the brembo package........ as for pics ill try to get some soon...... car is still at the shop........ gotta go pick it up this week............. pm with questions..............
What exactly is left on the car?

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
6speed shift knob? how about pedals. are they regular rubber once or some fancy aluminum. already got engine cover. how about hid ballasts or bulbs. not sure what else fit accord from tl

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok im working on pics and ill send pics out to those that pm me with their addy... but here are a few prices, tell me what you guys think.....

headlights with h.i.d', mint... $350.00
complete 6sp front suspension with 4pot brembo package $550.00
stock 6sp sway bars front and rear $250.00
stock exhaust with tips $300.00
04 tl taillighs $125.00
front and rear seats, black leather $500.00
black fenders with markers $200.00 each
black doors drver side only pass are smashed $150.00 each
hood (has a scratch from whem car was stolen but no dents) $150.00
stock radio with code $150.00
stock mirrors $150.00 both
mud flaps (gaurds) $100.00 all 4
front bumper $125.00
front grill $75.00
complete trunk, mint no dings or scracthes $200.00
back bumper $150.00
04 tl 5 star wheels, 2 are a little scuffed nothing major but tires are nedded soon.
too many burn outs and a few tire rotations.. $325.00

please pm me with question etc, buyer pays shipping so local is a plus, im in northern new jersey...... thankyou

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shift knob and brake light were a victom of crime, and the headlights are complete no scratches just plain mint.....................................................................

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
whats the lowest youll go on the tl wheels since they need new tires and have damage? pricing for shipped to 98029 or i can possibly meet halfway to get them since ill be in NYC at the end of august.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts