Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, getting rid of these parts to make room for my S/C. Shipping not included. Open for non-lowball offers.

AEM V2 intake 98-02 Honda Accord V6, 00-03 Acura TL 3.2L, 01-03 CL 3.2L (exc. type S) - $200
Unorthodox Racing Ultra S crank pulley and Ultra A alternator pulley (polished) - $200
6 Denso Iridium IK16 plugs (Used for about 25,000KM -> 16,000 miles) - $25
SPE Helix throttle body spacer (newest version) - $50
Outlaw Engineering Themoblok throttle body spacer *brand new*- $40 *SOLD*

50/50 on selling these items:
Apex'i V-AFC w/Frog PnP Harness (deciding on how I want to tune my S/C)
Stone Racing Headers (might go Comptech)

Paypal or money order. If you want to use Paypal, please add 3% for Paypal fees.

Pulleys and spark plugs I won't be able to ship out until I get the S/C on. Everything should be ready to go by Friday. I'll switch over to the Icebox when I pickup my S/C on Wed so the intake is ready for shipping too.

Email me @: [email protected] or AIM or MSN or PM me.
Paypal: [email protected]

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
BlackV62K2 said:
DeadDoc, it's $13 shipped via UPS. If you want a cheaper shipping method, let me know.
ahh was wondering why it was higher than i thought it would be, canada, heh. Sounds like a decent price.

Now this comes with everything needed? Instructions as well. Even though I can find them online.

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DeadDoc said:
ahh was wondering why it was higher than i thought it would be, canada, heh. Sounds like a decent price.

Now this comes with everything needed? Instructions as well. Even though I can find them online.
Yup, comes with all the bolts and gaskets and the coolant by-pass (although a lot of people don't put that on). Everything is brand new.

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
The alt pulley and ps pulley the same size as stock but lighter correct? And jw if ud part those and what the cost would be w/ shipping to 30075 again.

So the total for the oe spacer is $53+ 3% = 54.59

1 - 20 of 27 Posts