Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updates........

I took some pictures yesterday so I will upload them when I get home tonight. Here are the updated list.....

richies v2 pre cat deletes..........$ 200 or $ 210 shipped.First come first serve and not taking any dibs. If you want to see a pic of it then pm me your cell number and I will send the pic asap. Its on my phone.
Paypal is [email protected] send as gift.

richies v1 jpipe........$ 100 (flex pip is scratched but not leaking).

Aem v2 CAI w/ 2 8 inch filter. 1 is K&N and the other is a pepboys brand..........$ 80 (The CAI was cut so I could fit the long filter. It got cut above the metal bracket so you have to use zip ties or whatever else you can think of to tie it down so it don't move around.)

OEM lip kit for 03-05 coupe. Front, sides, and Rear............$ 250. (Needs to repainted of course).

·
Camber Victim
285 Posts
I have 06-07 6 speed wheels with tires if interested. I want the Weapons!!

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's a pic of my car with the wheels. There are only minor scratches. I took good care of my wheels.

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
btw I will be selling my full lip kit.

front, sides and rear for $350. Even though it's white, it's not honda white so you will need to have them repainted. It will fit 03-05 accord coupe.

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pre-cat deletes is the only thing I will ship since it's not too big. Let me get it off my car first and I will let everyone know.

·
Pew Pew Pew
1,462 Posts
ill take your rims for my 04 tl's!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts