Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wuddup people, i'm sellin my car so i'm selling some of the stuff on my car.

-7.2" legacy lcd screen w/remote, only used about 4 times. original box, all necessary hardware (may need more double sided foam for mount). asking for $90 shipped and i will also include a 200 watt power inverter that plugs into cigarette adapter in case u want to power ps2 or something.
-aem short ram intake, sold!
-alpine 6 disc cd changer, sold!
-stock accord springs taken out of a 99 accord v6 coupe + stock front strut braces. make me an offer.

i will only ship within continental u.s. all payments by money order/cashier's checks only. thanks fer looking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, not going to part with the power inverter. but as for the screen, perfect working condition. 1 small, very unnoticable scratch on plastic part around screen. 2 very light, unnoticable scratches on the screen, can't see it unless you tilt the screen in sunlight while its off. and i don't have a digital camera but i have found a pic of the same screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
uhkkord said:
sorry, not going to part with the power inverter. but as for the screen, perfect working condition. 1 small, very unnoticable scratch on plastic part around screen. 2 very light, unnoticable scratches on the screen, can't see it unless you tilt the screen in sunlight while its off. and i don't have a digital camera but i have found a pic of the same screen.
How did you mount the screen in your car? ... Just curious because im wondering if it will fit in the double din slot where the stock radio goes..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i used the mount upside down and used the screws underneath the center trim to hold the mount in place so the screen sits underneath the center trim, behind the shifter.
ask for the intake, i don't have any pictures, but i can try to see if i can borrow a friend's digicam so i might have pics of all the stuff by saturday.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HondaV698 said:
How did you mount the screen in your car? ... Just curious because im wondering if it will fit in the double din slot where the stock radio goes..
and the screen will not fit inside the double din slot, its bigger than the deck, however, it fits perfectly right over the radio area (in front). it will sit exactly in front of the radio with very little effort to keep it held in. i had it there for a little while, but i decided to put it somewhere where it doesn't interfere with my music =]. i just had a small piece of velcro at the top and bottom and i flipped the top down to access radio controls. with a custom mount that will swivel downward or something, the screen would be perfect there. it gives it a very clean look.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts