Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DarkVillian said:
anyway u can sell the side skirts and rear lip separate? i already have the front lip...
did u see the price that i'm selling for??? super cheap to the point where u can buy the whole thing and then sell the front lip seperately

·
Registered
75 Posts
lil too pricey for a used hood. if you come down some more on the price i might get it. its all in all not a bad price just when you add in the 150 for shipping it comes out to 350 which is only 100 less than a brand new hood. although does this price include hood pins or anything? pm me an lemmie know. im interested. thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ushyaar said:
lil too pricey for a used hood. if you come down some more on the price i might get it. its all in all not a bad price just when you add in the 150 for shipping it comes out to 350 which is only 100 less than a brand new hood. although does this price include hood pins or anything? pm me an lemmie know. im interested. thanks
hood pins..... why would u do that look at the pics of my car with the hood it looks awsome....hood pins will just make it look hurt and no u dont need it for safety i usually went 100mph on the freeway on that car all the time i live in San Francisco CA so its all freeway mostly...anyways never had a problem.....anyways $150 is my guess for shipping.....let me know where you live and i'll find out how much will the shipping cost to you..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ushyaar said:

By the way here is a link to ebay auction for a new CB VIS HOOD check it yourself The hood is $375 and shipping is $140= $525 VS mine $350 i dont know what quality you are talking about but this is top of the line VIS product and no a new one does not cost $450.

if you want buy a new one for $525 or save money and buy mine for $350 including shipping....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Auction Is Ending Today Make Sure To Check It Out And While You Still Have A Chance To Pick Up These Wonderfull Parts For Cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
damn man, wish i would have checked in advance....if that person doesnt pay u for the lip kit, ill give u the 350 for the kit shipped.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sinij said:
I like your fog setup, any way to get it going instead of OEM fogs?

its as simple as using ur imagination....go to acura dealership and ask for 2 oem acura cl foglights....by the way for those of you who wants to know what kind was my exhaust here is the answer: oem acura cl exhaust

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I'VE REPOSTED THE ITEM DUE TO BUYERS **** UP.....ANYWAYS I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL INSTANT PAYMENT NO ECHECKS NO BULL**** AND NO SCAMMERS....THE ITEMS ARE ON EBAY STARTING AT 9.99 NO RESERVE good luck to you all.....and by the way good luck finding an oem body kit anywhere else....

LINK TO EBAY AUCTION FOR THE HOOD PRESS HERE

and a LINK TO EBAY AUCTION FOR THE KIT___PRESS HERE___

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
oh my goodness, that auction is starting off cheap. someone is gonna be lucky, very rare to get full body OEM kit at a no reserve auction!!!!! hope u get its worth :up:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
04Punisher said:
oh my goodness, that auction is starting off cheap. someone is gonna be lucky, very rare to get full body OEM kit at a no reserve auction!!!!! hope u get its worth :up:
You should try bidding its super cheap

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats strange that no one is interested in the hood.. i mean it makes a huge differece in the look even on the black car and i should know i had it on a black car. there is a picture how it looks on a black car and it definatly is a good show upgrade

1 - 20 of 33 Posts