Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Top Gun - Maverick
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I AM PARTING OUT MY CAR SO THAT I CAN START OVER NEW. ALL THESE PARTS ARE IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION. I AM WILLING TO TRADE MOST OF MY PARTS FOR STOCK BLACK 98-02 COUPE PARTS. I AM LOCATED IN TEMPLE CITY, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. IF INTERESTED IN ANY PART OR PARTS PLEASE PM ME. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. PARTS ARE PRICED LOW TO SELL QUICKLY. THANKS!

4 - 18 INCH TENZO RS-5 5 LUG W/ TIRES - $700 or $500 w/ stock v6 rims (ONE RIM HAS MINOR SCRATCHES, THE REST ARE PERFECT)

BUDDY CLUB REAR BUMPER - BLACK - EXCELLENT CONDITION - $200 OR $100 WITH STOCK BLACK REAR BUMPER

GROUND DESIGN BLACK WIDOW 2 SIDE SKIRTS- BLACK - EXCELLENT CONDITION - $150 OR $75 WITH STOCK BLACK SIDE SKIRTS

CARBON FIBER HOOD WITH $120 SPARCO BLUE HOOD PINS AND CHROME BLUE LED WINDSHIELD - EXCELLENT CONDITION - $400 or $300 W/ STOCK BLACK HOOD PLUS HYDROS

TYC ELEGANTE TAILLIGHTS WITH CARBON FIBER LOOK - IMMACULATE CONDITION - $75 OR $50 WITH STOCK TAILLIGHTS IN GOOD CONDITION

TYC PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - IMMACULATE CONDITION - $75 OR $50 W/ TRADE FOR CLEARED STOCK HEADLIGHTS IN GOOD CONDITION

AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE - RED - $75 OR $50 WITH STOCK INTAKE

GOLD LINE PERFORMANCE SPRINGS - EXCELLENT CONDITION [SOLD]

·
Top Gun - Maverick
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Asking $500 for CF hood or $350 with stock hood. Side skirts and tailights on hold (for now) and the tenzo rims look like the racing hart cp035's. Sorry digi cam is broken. One of the rims have minor scracthes but the rest are perfect condition. Im asking $700 with tires or $500 with stock v6 rims.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
ill take the tyc headlight..is that black housing??

DIBZ on headlight (TYC projector)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts