Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling some parts from my Accord that I know I will no longer be reinstalling... I will be willing to trade too.

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2003-2007 Satin Silver Metallic painted Metra Dash Kit with dual climate control harness and wire. THE ALPINE DVD UNIT IS NOT INCLUDED!!
B. Condition: Good condition. Front cover did come off a little on the side, hence the epoxy mess.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $120. I prefer not having to ship this item.
D. Location of item: NOVA

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2003 Honda Accord OEM Front Grille
B. Condition: Good condition. It does have the mesh in the back of the grille. There is a minor scratch on the top right of the grille (pictured)
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $30 + shipping.

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2003-2005 Honda Accord Sedan Front Grille PAINTED Nighthawk Black Metallic
B. Condition: Good condition. Painted but never installed at the time since it didn't match the car. There is a tiny running paint spot, but only noticeable close up.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $75 + shipping.

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2003-2005 Satin Silver Metallic FRONT BUMPER Sedan OEM
B. Condition: 2 dents, otherwise good.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $40. No shipping.
E. The bumper is away at the storage unit and prefer not taking it out unless someone is serious about buying it, but here is a pic from when it was on the car. mod you can remove this item if it does not satisfy your rules.

Yes, not an Accord, but who knows, you may know a friend or family member who are looking for these parts.. Only posted on V6P

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 1999-2000 Honda Civic OEM Headlights.
B. Condition: EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $80. No shipping.

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 1999-2000 Honda Civic Center Console & arm rest. Does come with the $30 bracket (i bought separately from the dealer) to mount the rear.
B. Condition: Good Condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: BEST OFFER. No shipping.

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Interior parts for a 05/06 Nissan Altima. Friend swapped out the entire interior to custom fiberglass and suede. Everything is OEM
B. Condition: Good Condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: BEST OFFER. No shipping.

·
Coldspeed
488 Posts
Good stuff. Someone's gotta want that grill. You sure that's an '03 grill though?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good stuff. Someone's gotta want that grill. You sure that's an '03 grill though?
Yup, that's a 03-05 Sedan grille.

you have any pics of that dash in the car? and does all the light work?
I don't recall taking any pictures of the dash kit in the car, but all the lights does work. *Note, that the knobs does not have lights.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP

Dash kit $100 + shipping
OEM Grille $20 + shipping
NHB Grille $50 + shipping
OEM Bumper $30 local meet.

Altima parts all Best offers + shipping/shipped.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts