Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
If that enclosure will fit a Coupe, I'll take it!!

I'll PM you...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
MOMO leather shift boot (black) - $30shipped

Hi, im interested in the boot...would you be able to send me a pic?

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sorry I wasn't able to get pics up today, my bro is borrowing my digi-cam. I'll have to take the pics tomorrow.

As for the enclosure, it was sold today.

I'll get pics to everyone by tomorrow.

Thanks.

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Okay fella's... here are the pics..

If you want individual pics of the wheels, let me know, i'll email them to you.

OEM Wheels:

$100 picked up!! WHEELS AND TIRES! Why mess up your stock wheels in the winter? Use these during the winter :)

Seats:
Here's just one to show what they look like. They other one is still packaged in the box, never opened.

$250picked up/$325shipped

APEXi N1 Muffler in BLACK CHROME:
Keep in mind, these came off my AV6 when it was totalled. Physically they're fine and work just as good as new, only the outside is dirty, and it does have a little paint on the side of the tip where it touched my bodykit and melted the paint. However it can be cleaned off and probably made to look in NEW condition with a proper cleaning solution.
I will get pictures of the other muffler also, I beleive its in better condition than this one, except the tip has a slight bend in it.

$200.00 shipped for both

They go for $240each before tax and shipping.

If you have any questions, my contact info is listed above.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Eclipse amps still for sale? I have 2 12" JL W0's. Not sure if your amps will carry these. Let me know. I'm a noob to amps so any help is appreciated. Cell: 614-668-7326.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Hey Najeeb, I will be calling you for the seats today :)

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
About the amps..
I don't have their original boxes anymore. So I don't remember the specs on them. I will post the Amp model #'s, and maybe somebody could get me the specs on them?

Samir, u got my # :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
intrested on these mufflers n im from queens/jersey so i can come n get them, what size are these i know theirs 2 different ones, 3.5 or 5?

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
whiteaccordvtec said:
intrested on these mufflers n im from queens/jersey so i can come n get them, what size are these i know theirs 2 different ones, 3.5 or 5?

These are the N/A mufflers (3.5")
Both for $125

gimme a call 2morrow if u want, 631.355.1509

- Najeeb

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
seats Are Available For Sale Again!!!

My Cousin Offered To Buy Them Off Me So I Kept Them For Him, He Never Came Up W/the Money So I'm Forced To Put Them Up For Sale Again

Just As Before, Still Brand New, 1 Was Taken Out To Take Pics, Other Is Still Packaged In Box.

Calll Mee If Any1 Is Interested 631.355.1509

- Najeeb

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
lol

how long u think ?

i needa get ridda these asap, i quit my job so i can focus on school this semester, therefore no $$$ is coming in this semester.

·
Registered
250 Posts
dibz on the seats n the mufflers

·
Registered
250 Posts
ya

21 - 39 of 39 Posts