Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CHONTE84
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm selling parts from my accord v6 coupe stick.

-I have the Greddy evo II exhaust, obx "Headers", and third cat delete, in other words, from engine block to your rear bumper, all in great condition, i assure you it sounds great on a stick shift.
-neuspeed short shifter, it's a solid metal part with a screw on it, so basically in new condition.
-boomslang ecu harness to hook up and Apex vafc II.
-the apex vafc II.
-big brake kit from fast brakes, the willwood 4 piston front calipers with the aluminum brackets to fit the larger rotors, rear brackets and rotors and the steel braided break lines, instant stopping power upgrade. with the front break pads in almost new condition, for the rear the same factory caliper and pads are used, in fact i wrote a guide on how to install them.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/7g-wheels-tires-suspension-discussion/185492-rear-brake-upgrade-fastbrakes-install-pics.html

the greddy evo 2 alone cost me almost 1k, so did the Big break kit, all offers will be considered,serious inquiries only, and no low ballers please, i'm in miami so if you are close by a pick up would be great cuz the evo 2 is big as hell, and the break kit is heavy as hell, so i really don't wanna have to mail either of them, the other stuff i can mail.

email me or call or text me to: 786-554-6975. [email protected]

·
CHONTE84
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here, prices, well like i said i will entertain decent offers, people know what those parts cost new, so, a good offer will get them the parts, i need the garage space back

·
CHONTE84
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also this is what my car was putting down with the exhaust before the obx headers and the vafc II

·
CHONTE84
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the thing is that they are not real headers cuz as you might know by now the heads are casted with the heads of the engine, so no true headers available for us, and those are a problem to people in states where you have to pass emissions test, here in florida, we don't have to deal with that, that part connects your engine directly to the 3rd cat, so basically replaces the j pipes, and it get's rid of those 2 first cats on each side of the engine, here is how they look if you are standing in front of the car

you also need an adapter to put on it before you screw in you Oxygen sensor, those are included, otherwise you will get a check engine light because of all that air going out really quick, and that's the beauty of that setup once you get on the vtec! it's go time...

·
Picture Perfect
1,758 Posts
Interested in the rear brake upgrade if you decide to split it up. I'll be in FL from Oct 1-14th.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts