Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey there fellas i got a few used parts i'm tryin to get rid for cheap to clear out mah garage:

2 Tokico blue front shocks for 6th gen accord part # hu373c....used for about 10k miles not sure what other applications they fit besides 01 av6 sedan...40 + shipping obo.....SOLD

2 kyb gr2 rear shows for 6th gen accord part # 341258...used for about 10k miles also and not sure what other applications they fit besides 01 av6 sedan...40 + shipping obo.....SOLD

03 cl-s stock rear sway bar....had on car for like 1 month and took it off i used stock brackets so those are not included but does come with the bushings u see on the sway now....30+ shipping obo....SOLD

i take paypal and please pm me or email me at [email protected]

[/URL

[URL=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/speedstyles408/IMG_0241.jpg]

·
Registered
267 Posts
where are you located and whatelse do i need to get to install the sway bar. Also would it fit a 6th gen 4 cly sedan? How thick is it compared to the oem stock sway. Sorry for such newbish questions, just being cautious.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not sure on the specs of the sway bar i'm in san jose....but if it fits ur car all u'd have to do is take off ur stock sway bar and pop it in thats it....

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
i call second dibs on the 2 tokico blues if the sale doesn't go through :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts