Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling some parts for my car.

1. 98-02 Accord Sedan Lambo Door - $700 obo
* These are the Jt Autostyle Kit, i haven't have much problems with this kit, its in very good condition, as far as shock, i will have new shock replaced prior to selling it out . *THE NEW SHOCK HASN"T GIVEN ME ANY PROBLEM EVER SINCE I REPLACE IN AUGUST...AND IS STILL FUNCTIONING PERFECTLY AS OF NOW*

2. FT: Full interior swap for 98 accord ex sedan .. Interior consist of (Fully Suede headliner, front dash, all 4 door panels, all the pillars, and 2 recaro SRD Rear Seats...NO FRONT SEATS and i don't want your front seats too :)) ..asking for trade either Tan Leather or Black / Grey Leather (coupe will not fit, please do not ask) ....Complete Trade plus $700 (THESE ARE REAL SUEDE, NOT FAKE SUEDE)

*suede is in flawless condition, the rear seats has only be sat for a total of 4 times (never driven with passengers sittin on it)

3. 18" Racing Hart C2 Evo - SILVER, 80% Tread, Rims are in good condition (2 minor curbs rashes on 2 rims) ...overall, rate is 8-10 or 8.5 - 10 (4/5 X 114 pattern) - $950 obo

4. 2 12" Polk Audio Subwoofer ... - $70 Each (425 watts each)

5. 98-02 Accord Coupe CF hood ...good condition, lil scratches here and there. $130 Obo

perfer local pick up (so cal 626 area)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
justkillin_time said:
If you'll take $100 bucks I'll have someone take a look at it and pick it up for me.
if u come in time..its yours!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
willing to ship the hood?? I know u prefer pickup..but I dont live there!

got pics?

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
ponickka said:
if u come in time..its yours!
aight i need your address so I can see when my homie can come up and check it out. He'll be headin out from torrance, so not too far away.. something like 40 min.

Couple questions too:

How is the fitment?
Does it come with any hood pins?
or does it use a latch?
"Couple scratches" how big, how deep?
What brand is the hood?
You got any of the old corner blocks to help protect the edges during transit?

Thanks! :D

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
justkillin_time said:
aight i need your address so I can see when my homie can come up and check it out. He'll be headin out from torrance, so not too far away.. something like 40 min

dang someone else from torrance. or you just visiting :p

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blazin036 said:
its the rofm curse eveyone who has won stop posting or gotten rid of there cars
but i have never won..haha

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Wuzkrackin83 said:
dang someone else from torrance. or you just visiting :p
I live in idaho.... he lives there in torrance. He's got some hook-ups for shipping i think, so that's why imma have him pick it up. I used to live in moreno valley, then my parents moved to idaho. I prefer idaho, most of the time. :D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
daily bump

and i will update wid rims picture as well as hood

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
ponickka said:
daily bump

and i will update wid rims picture as well as hood
Hey pon, get me your addy so I can have my homie come up and check out that hood.

Couple questions too:

How is the fitment?
Does it come with any hood pins?
or does it use the oem latch?
"Couple scratches" how big, how deep?
What brand is the hood?
You got any of the old corner blocks or the old box to help protect the edges during transit?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts