Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my friend's X50 blue radar. He's upgrading and willing to sell it cheaply. I'm vouching for him as I see him daily, have known him for a veryy long time, and have seen the radar in person.

It has no scratches, dents, marks, etc. of any kind.
Shipped anywhere in the U.S. for $200 firm.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hpnotiq accord said:
how long has he had it? what else does it come with? thanks.

jimmy
comes with everything it originally came with- including the actual box, manual (which has never even been used and still has the plastic over it! haha, the power wire, suction cups, and the radar itself) :)

BUMP!

·
Registered
227 Posts
u have actual pictures of the radar? also do u have ne 1 dat can vouch for you or have references since you are new here. jus wouldnt want to be beat outta $190

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got_3.2? said:
u have actual pictures of the radar? also do u have ne 1 dat can vouch for you or have references since you are new here. jus wouldnt want to be beat outta $190
sure thing. i can get pics for ya later this evening.. of it working and the condition and all :)

the people i have traded with have been mikeq (the guy who had that awesome blue 2 door coupe and he has A LOT of good feedback)- i purchased one of his hid kits and Joe from Ganley Honda who is the v6p oem supplier :)

once again, pics soon! thanks for the inquiry..

·
Registered
227 Posts
ilovepoker said:
sure thing. i can get pics for ya later this evening.. of it working and the condition and all :)

the people i have traded with have been mikeq (the guy who had that awesome blue 2 door coupe and he has A LOT of good feedback)- i purchased one of his hid kits and Joe from Ganley Honda who is the v6p oem supplier :)

once again, pics soon! thanks for the inquiry..

ok thanks man. ill check the pics out later tonight wen they r posted

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still for sale! :)

not to sound rude or anything but if you cant give me the asking price please dont bother contacting me.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Like he said, do you have any vouches? You registered this month, and you're selling a $200 equipment.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts