Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: PCD's!!! 3inch catback!!

ALL PARTS CAME OFF 7TH GEN V6 MODEL. Any questions or if PM's get full... cell number is 66one. 2 0 five, 2 3 seven 5.

I've got for sale my PCD's Version 2 that are high temp coated black. Probably only have 2k miles on them. Worked GREAT for me. Huge HP gain. SOLD firm.

Then I have my custom 3 inch catback for sale. It has maybe 1k miles on it. Large center magnaflow muffler in the center, and two vibrant mufflers out rear. Comes with 3.5 inch dual wall SS tips. I spent ALOT of money on this catback and it sounds INSANE! I was running full catless and it was by FAR the best sounding v6 accord I have ever heard. REALLY EXOTIC. $600.00. pickup. or meet in the valley or LA.

Also have NEX coilovers for sale. 400 shipped. 15k miles on them. NOT blown. Worked GREAT for me! Go as LOW as you want!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I might considering shipping the exhaust, but prob going to be expensive to ship.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont think I have any... :( but the tips are FREAKIN awesome! so clean....

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Just a question: What Magnaflow muffler is that? Do you have the part #? PLEASE tell me you have sound clips of the exhaust!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys no video. :( Also, dont have part number. cabin noise wasnt too bad. 3 inch makes it louder though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ohh shoot sorry. Yes. v6 7th gen.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Since you don't have a part #, is there any way you can measure the length of the muffler? It looks like it's a 5x8in, maybe 24in long. I didn't think that muffler would fit under the car, I guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hah.. I think thats exactly what it is. If I remember sonnick, I PM'ed you about this like 3 or 4 months ago. :) You weren't sure if it would fit.... it did :)!

·
A Registered User, I am
416 Posts
Were you lowered because I attempted to do the 5x8 resonator in the middle but it hung too low for me. Is it a 3" to a 2.5" split?

How much are you selling the jpipe and test pipe combo?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
j pipe is sold guys. PCD's need a new home!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts