Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have here a Phoenix Gold ZX450 v2. Externally, the amp is not in too great of shape (5/10). Internally, though, the amp functions just like new. It was used to push 2 10" MTX's and played amazingly. I have the PDF manual for any of you that may be interested. The amp is rated 4x75 @ 14.4v (running car) and 2ohm bridged stable. Unlike a lot of other 4ch's, this one is 2ohm stable.

Shoot me an offer if you guys need a good old school amp. I'm not expecting much on this amp but at the same time, I know how much one of these is worth. There's another seller that's selling a used one for $350 and I've seen Ebay ones going for around the same price.

My cell is 614-668-7326. IM is guapodude9. I have plenty of pictures.

This amp is guaranteed to NOT be DOA. As far as references, my Ebay ID is guapodude9, but I've only been a buyer. I recently just bought a DEI 1100D from OgreDave on here, a Nine.4 from Excelerator, wiring from FritoExtreme, EF-61CFi/24 from DjDilliodon, and the list goes on. They will let you know that I'm an honest person who won't rip anyone off for a single amp.

If there's any other information that I forgot to mention, please let me know.

Binh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT...I have pics for whoever is interested. The asking price is $275 shipped. Ebay had this for sale for $380 + shipping and a guy on SoundDomain has one for $385 Canadian. The low price is due to the cosmetics of the amp, performance wise it's still pristine. LMK! Thanks!

614-668-7326
[email protected]
AIM: guapodude9

Binh

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
post some pics of the amp!

·
Registered
239 Posts
holy crap... that amp owns! bump for a sweet amp