Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well HIN DC was a lot of fun and since I did not get any pics from the show my self I went ahead and took a few pics with Driven, Richard and a new member Phatintegra next to our hotel. I'm sure Dizzy has a lot from the show.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Nice pics man, all the rides are sick..

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
nice pics feat my DC AREA boys including the last and present ride of tha month...holla!

·
Registered
861 Posts
man i should have stayed behind......sweet pics man looking real good....hey it looks like there are going to be quite a few accords at the supertunershow in Hampton.

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep it should be a lot of fun man, Last year I seen about 7-8 accords alone. Maybe after STS all the accord guys can take pics :)

·
Work hard, play later.
657 Posts
That looks like Jai Accord.

Dre the pics looks great.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Pics look good guys. It was nice seeing ACCORDS represent there. When is the supertuner show?

BTW do you guys still go to the garage every weekend? Jai, IM me at according2soap, I have to talk to you about some stuff, thanx man, peace

Soap

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sup man I seen you at the Oc Car show I'm sure. What's been up man ? the Super Tuner show is this month July 23rd-24th in Hampton. VA visit the site for more info at Supertunershow.com and we still do meet up in the garage every friday night as always and there should be a good amount of accords at the show.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sounds good, maybe I will see you guys in the garage one of these days. Any of you guys going to the tweeter car show at the end of the month?

·
Work hard, play later.
657 Posts
The tweeter show is on the same day of Super Tuner Night

Super Tuner Night: July 23-24
Tweeter in Hagerstown: July 24

Most likely I be at the Slap Show National I think it's in Aug or Sept If I'm still in town.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts