Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Accord (2001), Accord (1994), Galant, Integra, Civic, and 200SX

I would have taken more pics of my car but it wasn't just about me, it was more of the group. Plus I have taken sooo many pics of my car that I don't really need any more (at least until I get some new stuff on it). Hope you enjoy all the pics. My friend Nathan with the Galant just got his wheels last week, I really like his car now. There's more pictures of the '94 Accord and the Galant also, I'll post them in a minute.

·
Registered
655 Posts
All im saying is COOLNEss. Might wanna invite me next time...*crossing fingers* :$

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Cool pics Kevin.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Doctor_X said:
im glad to see that you all know how to park. hahaha, just kiddin around man. the pics look awesome, and i do like the sunset one, with the front of the cars, looks good. dont worry tho, everyone parks like that.....i take up 2 spots when i go to work, cuz i work in a store, and i dont wan people hittin my ****, cuz most of these suv drivin soccer moms around here are so airy its amazing that there heads dont cave in.....not to mention they all marry rich ass dudes and if they get so much as a scratch on there car, they go get another BRAND NEW car.......****ers. oh well, again, nice pics man.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
That Galant looks just like my brother's ride.. Same bodykit except that front and grill. He should get an EVO style cf hood specially made for the galants/evo

·
Registered
655 Posts
You serious? Dude, driving is all I ever want to do. Nah, you know i dont mind. Hey, it's all bout having fun right? the drive enhances the excitement. That way I can show you my Quad-Turbo, 100PSI boost, AWD 1200whp/1000lb/tq 00 Accord W16 with.. Oh wait, im not in my dream anymore.. AHhhhh, i was getting happy, but the 200bhp would do.. HAHAH, see ya later dawg.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The_Tofu_Shop said:
Kevin. i dont think ive ever met you... you should come out to meets!

nice pics. some seem blurry and some are dark though, what kind of camera did you use?
Ugh I want to go to the 949 meets so bad! My job ALWAYS freaking schedules me on Tuesdays! Yeah I can't go to the 949 meet tomorrow... I'll request next Tuesday off though (for next week). The pics may seem a little blurry because my friend had my tripod because we made some videos too :gapteeth: :naughty:. The camera is a Canon Powershot something.

If you guys want to see one of the video's we made IM me. One thing though is that it's HUGE. I'll make a smaller one so that way I can send it faster. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
driven said:
looks good, we got a galant crew in our area too.. they're pretty cool. -J
I've always thought that the Gallant was a great looking car.....until they screwed it up just recently by drastically changing the body style! We also can't forget that it's not a Honda. :)

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For a really long time my friend with the Galant drove around with the body kit unpainted so it looked yellow. It was funny because if you looked in your rear view mirror you could see him from a mile away.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts