Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I really was screwing around with photoshop today trying to change up the paint scheme on my car so heres the pics I came up with:

Heres my buddy's Civic:

Heres some other ones I've done of my car, added wheels, tint, shaved ect.:

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully some of my friends who are photoshop pro's can teach me a few things about what to do. I think the first 2 came out relatively successfully even though the paint does seem fake. Hopefully that will get better with time.

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
keep up the work!

if you need some tutorials, check out photoshopchop.com or photoshopedup.com both can be very useful. if you get 100 posts or more on photoshopedup.com you get access to the "donor store" where you can find thousands of pictures of rims, kits, hoods, anything you can imagine!

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
depends on what you want done to it. i dont have much time now-a-days. both my evo and g45 took over a month to finish not because it was hard but because i only worked on it about 30 minutes every few days.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KnightRyder said:
depends on what you want done to it. i dont have much time now-a-days. both my evo and g45 took over a month to finish not because it was hard but because i only worked on it about 30 minutes every few days.
I don't know, just some simple things I guess. If you don't have time then that's cool, I just wanted to see what photoshop really could do.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh thanks guys! Haha I'm like photoshopping every night now. Pretty crazy.

Frozen: Thanks man. I've actually seen a trunk shaved with the spoiler on Cardomain once. I think he's a user here too.

Hammer03: I'd say that a nice trunk shave would be a very nice accent to the car in the future ;) I'm definately considering it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts