Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well due to recent money issues, i'm forced to sell these fog lights that i was planning to install. they are brand new and only opened to look at.

asking price is 100 Shipped!! but local pick up prefered
keep in mind that these retail for 250

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New price 110 Shipped or 100 pick up, i really need the money now since april's coming up and i have to pay for insurance

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
100 is a little low considering shipping to canada.. let me check how much shipping would be to canada and i'll get badk to you. YES it does come with wiring harness and everything else needed to install on your car
more detail here: http://www.seffects.com/parts/PIA1054.htm

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about 105 shipped? considering paypal fees?
let me know, Thank you

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
ok let me think.... does it have any warranty? do u have receipt? u gonna ship via USPS airmail? put used gift on box so i dont get dinged with duties? u have neteller account or play online poker?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kleptodathief said:
ok let me think.... does it have any warranty? do u have receipt? u gonna ship via USPS airmail? put used gift on box so i dont get dinged with duties? u have neteller account or play online poker?
wow so many questions, but i'll try to answer them all according to my best knowledge. it doesn't have any warranty on it since i bought it directly from another vender on a different forum, no receipt either... i will be shipping fedex ground since usps airmail will cost more then half of what you're offering me. i don't quite understand your question about putting the used gift on box so you won't get dinged with duties but if you could, would you please clarify? i prefer paypal since i'm verified on there.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol man that sucks well i need these gone now so final lowest price 100 SHIPPED!! anywhere in the lower 48 states

1 - 16 of 16 Posts