Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of installing the APEX WS catback exhaust but I would like to see how it fits on the 7th gen accord coupe. So if anyone has a picture of the APEX WS Dual Exhaust catback system installed it would be greatly appreciated if they could post it for me to see.

·
ILUVBOX
290 Posts
Do you have a recent video of the setup your running so we can get a better idea of the overall looks and sound?

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Still waiting for mine on back order. Apexi says I'm first in line in the entire US but who knows when it will actually get here....

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Got mine installed this weekend. I was surprised with how quiet it is. It sounds almost stock. Even at WOT, I can't tell that big of a difference.

I'll post some pics and videos up sometime this week.

·
Registered
642 Posts
It's very very quiet when you first install it. Give it about a month it gets a bit raspier. I think when I get precat deletes I'm going to have the perfect sound.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Here are some crappy pics from my cellphone. Once I get her cleaned up this weekend I'll post more using my digital camera.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I see yours hangs a bit lower on the right side. Mine does that too. I'm going to take a hammer to one of the hangers one of these days

1 - 20 of 25 Posts