Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went from this bad boy (03' Honda Accord EX-V6 Coupe in Nighthawk Black Pearl)...

to this one...

05' Honda Accord 4DR EX-L I4 Sedan w/navigation in Satin Silver Metallic

Picked up the 05' last Monday bare to the bone. Had the car tinted with 35% charcaol gray all around except for the front wind-shield. Lowered w/ Eibach Sportlines (1.9in front & 1.4in rear) on 18x7.5in Advan Kreuzer Series 5 rims (50mm wheel offset) in gun-metallic with 225/40R18 (front) & 235/40R18 (rear) Yokohama AVS ES100 tires. Added the Honda OEM front lip and the OEM deck-lid spoiler is on order thru the dealership.

The new ride is a 4-banger but I don't miss the V6 Coupe. The car is extra quiet and the ride is very smooth. No more big loud exhaust systems for me. I do want to change the muffler out to something cleaner and possibly add a OEM S2000 exhaust tip to the new muffler for a better rear appearance. Also want to paint the calipers gold for that Mugen style brake caliper look. Pretty done w/ the car except for the rear decklid spoiler that needs to be added and the 12in Infinity sub & Alpine amp I took out of the coupe.

Any comments... or suggestions? Yeah I know the coupe was better looking but for those of you who hate the look of the 4DR this car doesn't look to bad at all.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
loving ur rims.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the sedan club brotha.. hehe

So you have BOTH CARS?!

I have a silver i4 sedan myself.. so the things you did to your car gives me a benchmark in a way (if i ever to tint my windows or drop my ride).

If your going with the gunmetal wheels.. i think changing out your headlights would be nice.. (the oem amber strip kinda stands out to much). I'd go with blackhousings maybe? Otherwise, your front looks exactly like mine (i probably have more bugs over the years.. ha). So get foglights!

The 05' taillights look too red for me on a lite-colored car (looks better in black or blue, red IMO). But it's all good. Decklid is pretty nice, although i think it looks better on a coupe. And if you want a nicer rear, maybe go with c-style kit (would look more aggressive but cleaner than kalimari, roja, etc.).

Pretty cool that you have navi on yours.. heard you can do some mods on it, lucky you. But anyways.. yeah.. glad you love the sedans too.

·
Registered
278 Posts
nice wheels, nice stance. man that just looks so clean. i think you should get a deck lid spoiler just to finish off the look.

·
Registered
173 Posts
congratulations on ur new car, hope u enjoy ur 05. by the way, r u selling ur greddy evo 2? or have u sold it already?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks sexy. I'd drive it in a heart beat. I swear, when i've got a family and need to get a 4door, my 4door will look something like that.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
If only you were able to find the eternal blue sedan w/ navi. But silver isn't bad either. I wouldn't mind going the same route as you, v6 coupe to i4 sedan w/nav. I would throw on the tsx led side mirrors too.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
im friggin' jealous!

:eek: that thing looks hawt!

it reminds me so much of the 2DR... so fresh 'n so clean clean

·
Registered
463 Posts
drew, i have to say, that those rims look awesome on your car..i like them a lot...sorry to see ur coupe go but 4 seater looks pretty nice too....i noticed u didn't get rear lip for either coupe or sedan....how come?

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
i agree this doesn't look bad at all!

so why did u switch to a 4Dr? family?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts