Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Nice lip! Now just slam it and put some nice wheels on your ride... yeah that would look sick

PS. Our head units/decks are almost the same :p

·
Registered
542 Posts
did u take those night ones after the meet? cause i forgot to ask if u want to go take pics afterward. anyway looks damn good even better IRL

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cov6Rider said:
did u take those night ones after the meet? cause i forgot to ask if u want to go take pics afterward. anyway looks damn good even better IRL
nah i went to a party after we left chipotle, took these i think at midnight. But yeah man if you want to take some night pics hit me up, we can take it at the RTD park n ride in Westminster thats where i took it at.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Westminster????? thought you lived in Colorado Deuce....I guess there's a Westminster over there too, not just SoCal

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I like!!!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
the rear and side skirts look great. Something about the front lip like when you look at it from a side angle, it looks too high almost resembling a 97-99 Camry front end. But anyways keep up the good work, its always to nice see what plans you have for your car.

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Dtownz Thrillah said:
hey Duy .. does that headunit play dvds or do you have a PS2 in your glove box?
nope just a regular mp3 player

i really like it also and i think a set of rims would just set it off
rims will have to wait till next year, working on a drop now

looks nice... i thought u sold ur TYCs?
yea i did, went back to oem but didnt like it so i bought myself another set

the rear and side skirts look great. Something about the front lip like when you look at it from a side angle, it looks too high almost resembling a 97-99 Camry front end. But anyways keep up the good work, its always to nice see what plans you have for your car.
yea i noticed that btoo, im thinking of putting my mugen lip back on

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
What is that rear? I see that front and sides are mugen.

Hell yeah, mugen all out baby! Looks VERY clean.

but you need to drop that thing bro... what are you doing.. slam it NOW! :D

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DarkSideAccord said:
so, u can switch ur DRL on/off anytime u want? does it have a switch of its own? i'm thinking of getting one, where did u get it?
yes, ebay

What is that rear? I see that front and sides are mugen.
my set up includes:
front - jp style front lip (for sale) going back to mugen also looking to buy a WW lip
side - Mugen
Rear - Wings West

yea i plan on droppin it next prob H&R or Neuspeed sports

1 - 20 of 33 Posts