Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a new-to-me 2008 Corvette this weekend. It was a journey to say the least.

I've looked for a long time for this particular car with these particular options. I finally found one in New Jersey. It is an Arctic White with the 2LT trim level. It has the Z51 Performance Handling package. It has the NPP bi-mode exhaust, and thankfully the prior owner installed a Mild2Wild module on it already. It only has 4,800 miles on it, and that's after the 1,000-mile drive home Saturday.

This thing is a beast and a blast to drive. Couldn't be happier with the decision to get one.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
:up2:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
OMG RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i haaate you, lol. no major congratulations on your purchase!!! :up:
that car is AWESOME!!!! and even better you were able to get the interior you wanted, lol, i remember you didn't want black. it's beautiful ryan absolutely beautiful!!! can you pm me the price? i cant get anyone around here to bite for the price i want :(
now it's time for the mod bug ;)
ok ok, let me go back and stare at your car for a couple more minutes :)

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
your car looks really similar to my brothers. his is an 05 with z51 as well.

i had it for 6 weeks when he went on vacation and pretty much drive it every other day. its a blast to drive and nothing beats a 6 speed ;)

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Saweet!! Love the white...any mod plans for it??
I want to upgrade the radio to a touch screen. Beyond that there isn't much you need to do it. Eventually I'd like to get an intake and headers. But the exhaust will definitely be staying on. It rocks!

whats Mild2wild? is it like a sport feature?
It's an aftermarket module that controls the NPP bi-mode exhaust. It allows you to open/close the exhaust butterfly valves for a mild ride or an all-out ballsy exhaust note.

Here's a video of it in action. (not my car)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnRWX_TnD7g

Thanks for the kind words guys (and gal ;)). It seems like I saved and waited forever to get her, but now that I have it it was definitely worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts