Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall tell me what you think of the new Seibon hood. Just got it installed today. Should I go with hood pins? its locked down really tight i'm not sure if i need them.

<br>

<br>

<br>

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
the halos, altezzas, hood and gigantic round exhausts.. are all very tacky looking in my opinion. the accord next to it looks better.

again.. my opinion.

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joedanger11 said:
the halos, altezzas, hood and gigantic round exhausts.. are all very tacky looking in my opinion. the accord next to it looks better.

again.. my opinion.
Well thanks for being honest but we all have our own style. Thanks for the input.

·
The Originator
273 Posts
yeah im not sure if i like the hood either...I think its because of the lack of color contrast...maybe if it was ur car was a brighter color w/ the CF hood, and also if u had a CF trunk to match it would look a lot better. As for the Altezza's...guess I was never really a big fan of those.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
the TYC tails look better if your going for altezzas, and you can tint them red and they look friggin hawt. the exhaust is alright... the greddy's look even larger. But you didnt ask about that stuff, so...

the hood is like wtf, lol. is that white part functional? if so... it needs to be another color like black or somethin. "invader" VIS looks better, and the "OEM style" VIS even better. but thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think the hood looks good..if i got a hood..i'd get the oem one..the plain one...and that is MY accord next to his..as far as the taillights..i think he should throw the stock ones back on..and put your 19 in motegis back on..that'll set it off...up for me next would have to be foglights..and since hid fogs cost a lot..ill stick with the yellow bulbs for now..

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
the hood looks alright, but i think it'd be better set off with the mesh being black instead of silver like it is. how easy does it look to spraypaint? with the color combo of the hood and your ride itd look a lot better that way IMO. also- i know its not the topic of discussion here, but id lose the taillights too. never been a fan of those, they cheapen the look of the rear.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
if you like it bro go with it, i mean its not my style, but its your car ya know.
lil OT: but for those tails if you were to switch them, you should go with the new er 03-05 leds, (They were taken off ebay cuz of a problem, but now I see there back listed again, and it says Complete plug n play") Maybe their fixed, but i'd see about installing a front lip at least.
Good luck
-brian

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
not feelin those altezzas, HPRacing sticker and sunroof wind deflector.

i think the hood looks okay but i agree that those vents need to be black. do you see the hood shake at high speed? if so, i'd get hood pins just to be safe. i'd also get fogs & Grillcraft grill. put the oem tails back on bro.

but hey if it's your style ... stick with it.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
ephyouckay said:
loose the hood, tails, headlights, decal and coffee cans and youll be golden.
losing the car would be easier in that case :p

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Du3ce said:
paint the mesh black, and either smoke the tails or paint it light red
Yeah i was thinking about painting the mesh black. But as you know it just got here today so i havent had time for that yet.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts