Accord V6 Forum banner

PICS..Sedan w/ H-techs installed...PICS

2K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  chickikio 
#1 ·
I had my h-techs installed yesterday and I had to post up some pics...Just want to say that the h-techs are a perfect choice. Car rides better than stock springs!!! let me know what you think.

See less See more
#9 ·
my girlfriends dad has a company that develops auto accessories and every year he takes a car to sema in vegas and he shows off his products and he just happend to want to take my car, he got a bunch of other companies to put stuff on my car with some agreements like the graphics...there are companies out there that look for project cars to test their products on you just need to find them...good luck!

#11 ·
I like those rims.

#15 · (Edited)
is it an I4 or V6? what trim level do you have? DX with aftermaket sunroof, or EX with blacked out trim to look like a DX? or LX with blacked out trim AND aftermarket sunroof? i'm just wondering....the sunroof is throwin me off. :confuse2:

looks like a nice drop. i'll probably go with h techs if i decide to get springs. :)

#20 ·
OMG I was so freakin tired last night that I totally forgot that my car was lowered and when I exited a driveway all i heard was my car hiting the ground and then something that sounded like glass breaking....I was so tired that I just forgot about it till this morning then I noticed that the glass breaking sound was my front bulb from my ground affects...damn now i need to get another led kit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.