Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sorry bout the small pictures..

let me know what yall think.....

BW body kit/extreme rear---19" motegi F7 wrapped in 225/35/19---tein s-techs on koni yellows---vis carbon fiber hood---obx header

the paint is chipping because i hit Puss-n-Boots

·
Registered
790 Posts
remove orange reflector from your tail light, get some mufflers or at least exhaust tips, and black house that mofo. i think it would look way better if you dropped it a little bit more since you went with bodykit and not lip kit.

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xxvietside said:
nice. now u need blackhousing headlights

thanks....naw, dont want blackhousing

itchthys said:
I dont know.. but that rear doesn't seem in place with the whole black widow sides and front. It looks too.. high. Just my 2 cents. :>

But overall
i thought that too, but grew to like it. thanks!

jdm_dynasty said:
remove orange reflector from your tail light, get some mufflers or at least exhaust tips, and black house that mofo. i think it would look way better if you dropped it a little bit more since you went with bodykit and not lip kit.
not removing reflector. mufflers are coming! no black housing. not dropping anymore! thanks!

·
Whoah
1,072 Posts
jdm_dynasty said:
remove orange reflector from your tail light, get some mufflers or at least exhaust tips, and black house that mofo.

I agree 100%. Stock headlights and taillights in general just don't go well with the car, with the kit they look even worse.

Personally, as far as the kit is concerned, I don't care for it, mostly the side skirts. But to each his own.

Desperate need on the exhaust and/or tips though, too boring back there. :p.

Keep it up :D

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Hmm....the front could look 100x better with blackhousings, looks kinda tacky since everything else is dark, you have a dark green paint, Black CF Hood, and black rims, and all of a sudden those clear white headlights stick out. Im not a fan of that hood, I would have gone OEM since it flows better/cleaner. The sideskirts were originally meant only for the coupes, and look 100x better on them as well. The rear bumper is not my taste either, especially with those pee shooters. Overall it could use more work, but watever floats ur boat :)

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
The 19" wheels make it ! Not a fan of the sides or rear, but id look at ya if you drove by.. Im with the rest on the black housed, all that chrome does kinda clash :p .

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
its funny...when i looked at the first pic I thought the picnic table was some sort of huge wing you had on the car...lol

Car looks aight...kinda like mine did back in the beginning. nice job on the 19s! of and if your ever interested in a CF trunk let me know as we have a few for the GB but need a few more...

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone! once again...no black housing!!

nittany...i'm thinking about the trunk!

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
wot kind of headers r those in the pic, i agree blackhouse the lites....one word to describe ur car is "FUNKY" :D

·
Whoah
1,072 Posts
TYRONE said:
thanks everyone! once again...no black housing!!
Why? It's really easy to do. And if you're nervous about it, you could just buy black housed light off ebay for $100 or so. Not to mention, it would make your car look so much better.

So are you lazy or just got a rare hatred for the black housed? :D

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kleptodathief said:
wot kind of headers r those in the pic, i agree blackhouse the lites....one word to describe ur car is "FUNKY" :D

OBX header(i think) brought it off of a member here...

funky? don't know what that means, but...thanks anyway!!

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BlackV62K2 said:
The BW kit should come with the side vents shaved. That's was a must for me with my BW kit or I wouldn't even put it on. It looks so much cleaner

i like the vents, that's one reason i got that kit

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mseebs said:
Why? It's really easy to do. And if you're nervous about it, you could just buy black housed light off ebay for $100 or so. Not to mention, it would make your car look so much better.

So are you lazy or just got a rare hatred for the black housed? :D

lol....just dont want them. maybe i will try them one day.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts