1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures I promised...

Before: *Yes, I know 4x4, no more*

AFTER!!:

its only been 2 days, so ill update in about 6 weeks.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
HEY YOU'RE MY TWIN!!!! me and you got the same exact (almost) whips now haha

h-techs look awesome man, feels great not having a 4x4 anymore :)

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
I don't like the drop. now you have a 2x2 haha. As long as you like it that's what matters.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
looks better than stock... lol but yea like hongda said now you got a 2x2.. but yeah i would probably get the same drop or a bit lower since you gotta be really careful with a slammed car.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
lol, you guys are bad.

they're going to settle, only been 2 days.

ANyways, dj mikel, find a complete flat ground and put your fingers in between the fender and wheel, how many fingers can u put in there?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Nice! I just ordered H-Techs. I know it's not a perfect drop, but at least you don't have to deal with scraping, sagging, blown shocks, etc.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
^exactly right

my H-Techs have settled really nicely I think.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
i4, it's been three weeks, ill wait another 2 weeks before i take pics again.

hongda, nope =/

how much your rims cost you?

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
gotta give them time, mine looked like that too, before they settled. heres a pic of mine about a month after installation, sorry for the glare not much of a photographer :p

i just had to do something with those ugly wheel gaps. never intending on getting wheels or oem kit, if i did, probably would have opted for something lower. just gonna keep it clean and stock, except for under the hood :naughty: if we ever get some new mods :(

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for all the comments....I'm definately satisfied with the drop, especially since I know its gonna go lower in a couple weeks. I'll post more pics up sometime today, with the finger gap and all. As far as getting rims....probably, but I'm gonna wait til the springs settle more.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
04accordcpe said:
gotta give them time, mine looked like that too, before they settled. heres a pic of mine about a month after installation, sorry for the glare not much of a photographer :p

i just had to do something with those ugly wheel gaps. never intending on getting wheels or oem kit, if i did, probably would have opted for something lower. just gonna keep it clean and stock, except for under the hood :naughty: if we ever get some new mods :(

that looks pretty good after it settles. do you have just springs???? i wish it came stock like that

·
Registered
170 Posts
How much drop are the Stechs. I have eibach sportline and from the looks of it mine seem to be a little lower. My back wheels are tucked in.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If they made springs where it is a 2.2 inch drop in the front and 1.8 in the back it woudl be pefect. My eibachs 1.8 all around looks good, but the front looks higher then the back.

·
Registered
211 Posts
TEK_03AV6 said:
If they made springs where it is a 2.2 inch drop in the front and 1.8 in the back it woudl be pefect. My eibachs 1.8 all around looks good, but the front looks higher then the back.
Nuespeed race springs are about that 2.25 front, 1.75 rear just for your reference, but they will be a bit stiff being race springs tho I would think.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts